♡Chapter 109♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

Poppy, DJ and Stephanie walk into the kitchen where they see the rest of their family.

"Dad, do we have to do this today?" DJ asks her dad, not really in the mood to clean.

"The dirt will be here next weekend." Poppy mentions.

"Yeah, it's the first sunny day in weeks." Stephanie added on.

"Don't worry, you guys are gonna get to go outside. Two of your jobs are to polish and clean the mailbox, and clean the leaves." Danny tells them.

Poppy raised her eyebrows. "You want us to clean the leaves?"

"Yes." Danny nodded, not seeing an issue.

"You gotta be joking." Poppy scoffed.

"There's nothing wrong with a clean backyard." Danny shook his head.

"Hot dog." Stephanie responded, speaking in a dry tone.

"Danny, it's your own personal Christmas. What fun do you have in store for us today?" Jesse asked the Tanner man.

"Well, this could be the most exciting spring-cleaning since '88." Danny pointed out.

"Oh, yeah, that was the year I got to simonise the rain gutters." Joey remembers.

"Hey, Jess, maybe you can take the rain gutters this year." Danny tells his friend.

"My ship has finally come in." Jesse sarcastically commented, pretending to be happy about one of his cleaning tasks.

"Okay, everybody. It is time for the traditional handing out of the assignments." Danny said as he began handing everyone sticky notes with a bunch of chores on it. "Each area of responsibility has been personally selected to reflect the strengths and abilities of each and every member of the cleaning crew."

Joey looked down at his chores and frowned. "Aw, man, I got toilets again." Joey complained.

"Well, who knows them better than you, really?" Jesse laughs, nudging Joey slightly.

Michelle looked up at her father. "What's my job, daddy?"

"You get to be daddy's special helper." Danny tells his youngest daughter.

"I'm daddy's special helper." Michelle beamed.

"Well, pin a rose on your nose." Stephanie rolled her eyes.