♡Chapter 65♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

Poppy walked in her youngest cousins bedroom. "Hey, Michelle. What's up?"

"I can't reach, I'm too little." Michelle pouts as she couldn't reach the top of her tower to put the last block on top.

"Well, this is one of the best things about having an older cousin. They're taller." Poppy says as she places the last block on Michelle's tower. "There you go, it's finished."

"Not yet." Michelle shakes her head, smiling cheekily.

"Come on, it's a masterpiece. What more does it need?" Poppy inquired.

"This." Michelle pushes the tower of toy blocks down. "Now it's finished." Michelle giggled.

<~~~~~~~~>

Poppy entered the kitchen where she saw her dad, Becky and Danny sat at the kitchen table.

"Hey." The Katsopolis girl spoke as she took a seat at the kitchen table.

"Hey, Pops." Becky smiled sweetly over at the teenager who she saw as her daughter.

"Dad, Becky, isn't your guys wedding announcement in todays paper?" Poppy asks.

"Oh, yeah." Jesse remembered.

"This is exciting." Becky widely smiles as she begins to read the newspaper in her head, but something in the newspaper causes her to stop. "It's not that big of a deal." Becky nervously laughed.

Jesse narrowed his eyes suspiciously. "Give me the paper."

"Sweetie, it's nothing." Becky lied, tossing the newspaper over to Poppy.

Poppy grabbed the newspaper and got out her seat, laughing as she read it.

"Give me the paper." Jesse began chasing Poppy around the kitchen table.

"I don't have the paper." Poppy giggled, tossing the newspaper back to Becky.

Jesse went behind Becky and grabbed the newspaper. "Thank you." The Katsopolis man sarcastically remarked. Jesse now read it out loud. "'Rebecca Donaldson; award winning journalist and popular host of 'Wake Up San Francisco' show to wed Jersey Katsopolis.'"

"Jersey Katsopolis." Danny hummed. "Sounds like a Greek cow."

"Honey, don't worry. Nobody reads this stuff anyway." Becky shook her head.

Joey then came up from his bedroom. "Hi, Danny. Hi, Becky. Hi, Poppy. Hi, Jersey."

Jesse playfully glared at the Gladstone man.

Stephanie then came in the house, entering from the back door. "That's it! I quit!" Stephanie slams the back door shut. "I'm way too mature for those dumb honeybees."