♡Chapter 118♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

Poppy, Becky, Danny and the twins were in the kitchen.

Poppy and Becky were currently singing to the twins.

"The wheels on the bus go round and round..." Becky and Poppy sing.

Stephanie and Michelle then walk downstairs. Michelle was wearing her honey-bee outfit.

Danny gasps once he sees his youngest daughter. "Oh, look at my little honey-bee."

"Just keep moving." Stephanie whispered to Michelle.

Danny stood in their way. "Wait a second. Let me get a good look at you." Danny bends down to look at Michelle. "You look beautiful. I am just buzzing with pride." Danny kisses Michelle's cheek and stands back up.

Michelle looks up at Stephanie. "You're right. I should have changed at school."

The back door then opens and Kylie walks in the house.

"Kylie!" Poppy beams, hugging her best friend.

"Hey, girl." Kylie giggles.

Joey now enters the kitchen. "Hey, guys. Today's the big day. Where's Jess? I want to go over some stuff for our big radio debut."

"Oh, he's downstairs in the studio. He was too wound up to sleep last night." Becky informed the Gladstone man.

Jesse comes upstairs from the studio. The Katsopolis man was sneezing. "Morning." Jesse yawns.

Kylie widens her eyes. "Whoa, Mr Katsopolis, ugly look."

"Always good seeing you, Kylie." Jesse dryly commented. Jesse then sneezed again. "This is great. My first day the radio and I sound like someone crammed a duck up my nose."

Becky pulled a disgusted face. "That's a nice image." The woman sarcastically remarked.

"Come on, Joey. I'll show you this bit I'm working on." Jesse says as he goes to sneeze for the third time.

Joey sticks his finger under Jesse's nose to stop the sneeze, but Jesse sneezes on Joey's finger.

Joey cringes. "It always works in cartoons." Joey wipes his finger.

Poppy rolled her eyes at her dad and Joey's weird antics. The 15 year old then grabbed Kylie's hands. "Hey, did you do Mr Rodger's English homework?"

"Uh, yeah. I even did your homework for you because I knew you'd forget." Kylie cheekily smiles as she hands Poppy the work.

Poppy gasps. "You're the best!" Poppy exclaims, putting the paper in her handbag. Poppy then walked over to her dad. "Hey, daddy." Poppy sweetly smiled. "You know, you're having a really good hair day."

"I am?" Jesse furrows his eyebrows as he sneezes again. Jesse then realised what Poppy was doing. "Okay...what do you want?"

"Nothing. I'm just complimenting my amazing father." Poppy tried to seem innocent.