♡Chapter 62♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

Jesse, Poppy, DJ, Stephanie and Michelle were all in the living room.

"Girls, remember, when my grandparents step of the plane, we say 'Welcome to America' in Greek. Ok? Now what are we going to say?"

"Welcome to America in Greek." DJ, Stephanie and Poppy say. Taking Jesse's words too literate.

Jesse rolled his eyes. "Alright, now that we got that out of our system, let's try ir for real like we practised. Ready?"

"Καλωσήρθατε στην Αμερική." They then say in Greek.

"Very good." Jesse proudly nodded. Jesse then looked over at his youngest niece. "Come on, Michelle. Καλωσήρθατε στην Αμερική."

"Are you nuts?!" Michelle widened her eyes.

"Alright, let's just practice giving them a kiss, shall we?" Jesse said.

Michelle then walks towards Jesse and kisses his nose.

"There we go." Jesse chuckled softly.

<~~~~~~~~>

"Come on guys! Hurry up! Their plane is landing soon!" Jesse shouted. Jesse then turned to his daughter who was sat on the couch talking on the telephone. "Poppy, tell whoever you're speaking to that you've gotta go."

Poppy rolled her eyes at her dad and let out a huff of annoyance. "Marcus, I gotta go. I'll call you later." Poppy said to the boy as she ended the telephone call.

Jesse widened his eyes. "Since when were you talking to a boy?!'

Poppy stood up. "Since two hours ago." Poppy casually shrugs.

Jesse widens his eyes. "You've been on the telephone speaking to a boy for two hours?" Jesse's voice was now high-pitched.

Danny patted Jesse on his shoulder. "Relax, all they were talking about was school and a few tv shows."

Poppy turned to her uncle. "You were listening in on my call?!"

Danny shrugs. "I gotta make sure you're being responsible."

"Oh dear god." Poppy whined.

Danny now cleared his throat. "Jesse, your grandparents called before, their plane landed early."

"What do you mean their plane landed early?" Jesse furrowed his eyebrows.

Joey speaks up. "Well, the wheels pop out, the attendant comes on and says 'fasten your seatbelts.'"

Poppy couldn't help but laugh at how annoyed Joey made her dad.

Jesse glared at Joey. "I know that!"

Someone then knocked on the door.