♡Chapter 34♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

DJ and Poppy were sat in the living room doing their homework.

The two 12 year olds went to grab the last cookie on the plate, but stopped when they saw the other wanted it.

"That's mine. You had two." DJ reminds Poppy.

"One of mine was broken." Poppy argues.

"Listen, Poppy Lita Katsopolis." DJ glared at her cousin.

"I'm listening, Donna Jo Margaret Tanner." Poppy sassed back.

Michelle then entered the room and walked over to the two girls. "Stop it. Be nice." Michelle wagged her finger at them.

DJ sighs. "Ok, you can have the cookie."

Poppy shook her head. "No. It's your cookie."

"My cookie." Michelle grabbed the last cookie and then ran out of the room.

"You know who she reminds me of? You." DJ points at Poppy.

<~~~~~~~~>

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

Stephanie and Poppy walked in through the back door. The two girls had just arrived home from school.

"My report card's awesome." Stephanie beamed with joy as she handed her dad her report card.

"A, A, A, B, B-." Danny read out Stephanie's grades.

"I wish I got grades like that. I stayed after school so much that people thought I was the janitor." Jesse chuckled to himself.

"These are terrific grades." Danny kissed the top of Stephanie's head. "But your teacher wrote here 'Stephanie is a wonderful student, but she needs to control her talking in class.'" Danny reads out.

"Dad, it's not my fault. Kids are always asking me for help. Who can blame them?" Stephanie smugly smiles.

"Steph, If you're always talking during class then you might miss something important." Joey informs the girl.