♡Chapter 3♡

{Poppy's pyjamas}

{Poppy's pyjamas}

DJ and Stephanie are in their room with Poppy and Kimmy.

"Poppy, Kimmy, we've got to be the first ones in class tomorrow to get the seats in the back row." DJ tells her best friend and her cousin.

"Got it." Poppy nods.

"Okay...why?" Kimmy asks in confusion.

"Because it's the best place to pass notes." DJ explains.

Kimmy grins. "I love the way your mind works."

"This outfit is all wrong." Stephanie whines as she searches through her wardrobe. "Tomorrow's the first day of kindergarten and I have nothing to wear."

"Your bed is full of clothes." Poppy points over to Stephanie's bed which had Stephanie's clothes all over it.

Stephanie let's out an irritated sigh. "Yeah, but they're not me. Well, they're me, but they're the preschool me."

Kimmy rolled her eyes and nudged both DJ and Poppy, gaining their attention. "I'll sit anywhere you two want, as long as it's not near Arthur Wilcox."

"Arthur Wilcox? Ew!" DJ and Kimmy exclaim in utter disgust.

"Who's Arthur Wilcox?" Stephanie and Poppy ask.

"We'll tell you about him tomorrow in class." Kimmy whispered over to Poppy.

"Thanks." Poppy smiled at the Gibbler girl.

DJ looked at her sister. "Stephanie, please. Kimmy, Poppy, and I are talking about school."

"So am I. What if I walk into class wearing a goofy outfit, and everyone says 'Stephanie Tanner, ew!'" Stephanie worries.

"Would you stop worrying? Kindergarten is so easy. The only thing you have to know is the pledge of allegiance." DJ informs Stephanie.

"The what?" Stephanie looks between the three ten year olds with a confused expression on her face.

DJ, Poppy and Kimmy rise from the bed and start speaking very fast. "I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Stephanie widened her eyes. "I'm dead meat."

Jesse and Joey then enter the bedroom. Jesse is holding a very messy Michelle.