♡Chapter 105♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

Poppy, Jesse and Becky walk in the living room where they see Danny, DJ, Stephanie and Michelle with a woman and a monkey.

Jesse held up his finger. "A monkey, a girl with blonde hair. It's gotta be the jungle girl." Jesse figures out. "Hi!" Jesse greets the woman as he hugs her.

"Hi." The woman says back, smiling into the hug.

"How you doing? Nice to see ya." Jesse politely says once he pulls away from the hug. "This is my daughter Poppy and my wife Rebecca. This is Wendy, Danny's little sister." Jesse introduces them.

"Hey." Poppy sweetly smiled as she and Wendy shared a small hug.

"It's nice to finally meet you." Becky also hugged Wendy.

Just then, the monkey begins rummaging in Jesse's pocket.

Wendy laughed. "That's Ginger."

"Whoa. Hi, Ginger." Jesse stiffened. "She's got her hand in my pocket. What's her hand doing in my pocket? I mean, I know what it's doing in my pocket, but I mean, why is she doing it?"

Wendy gasps in awe. "That's amazing. Ginger's usually so shy with strangers. She must really like you."

"Oh, goody." Jesse said in a sarcastic tone. "Okay, that's enough of that, Ginger." Jesse pulled the monkeys hand out of his pocket. "Alright, listen, I'm not really a monkey type of guy." Jesse shook his head. The Katsopolis man then looked over at Wendy. "Is this thing tame?"

"Yes, she's very well-mannered." Wendy insists.

"You're so cool." Poppy says to Wendy. "I mean, you have a monkey. That's awesome!" The teenager exclaims. "My dad won't even let me get a bunny rabbit." Poppy pouted.

Ginger then climbs up on Jesse's back.

"Whoa!" Jesse widens his eyes in shock.

"I think she has the hots for my husband." Becky laughed in amusement. "Hey, Ginger, he's mine."

"There you go." Jesse sighed as he took the monkey off his back and placed her on the coffee table.

"Jess, I just cleaned the coffee table." Danny complained. "Could somebody slide a coaster under her or something?"

Wendy looked up at her brother. "Danny, if you're that worried about Ginger, maybe I should get a hotel."

Danny immediately shook his head. "Don't be silly, I wouldn't have it. You're gonna stay here with me. Ginger can get a hotel." Danny jokes.

Joey then walks downstairs and enters the living room. "Hey!"

"Hey, Joey, look who's here." Danny points over at his little sister.

"Oh, my goodness." Joey gasps. "Wendy Tanner, you little cutie." Joey cooed at the monkey in a joking manner. "You have not changed one bit."