♡Chapter 27♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

Poppy and DJ rushed downstairs to Joey's room where they saw Joey, Stephanie and Jesse.

"Guys, you gotta help Poppy and I with our science homework, we're desperate." DJ pleaded.

"Sorry DJ and Poppy, you'll have to wait until later.
Uncle Jesse and Joey are under tremendous pressure." Stephanie sighed, picking her hola hoop off from the floor and heading upstairs.

"Look, DJ and I have to drop an egg from a high ground without breaking it." Poppy explained. "And it's due tomorrow." The blonde sheepishly smiled.

"Tomorrow?" Jesse raised his eyebrows. "Your teacher only gave you girls one day to this homemade thing?"

"Well, he gave us a little more than a day." Poppy nervously laughed, fiddling with the bracelets on her wrists.

"How little more?" Joey wondered.

"Just a few days." DJ shrugs, clearly lying. But the Tanner girl then sees the looks Joey and Jesse were giving her. "Okay, fine. He gave us twenty days to do it." DJ admits.

"Twenty? You had twenty days to do this and you two waited until the last minute, young ladies?" Jesse sternly says, looking at his niece and his daughter in shock.

"Technically the last minute isn't until 8:59
tomorrow morning." DJ corrects her uncle.

"Guys, if we fail this science project we won't get out of the 6th grade." Poppy told the two men.

DJ went over to Joey and started tugging on his hand. "Please, please, please."

"Well, okay." Joey sighed, nodding his head.

Jesse rolled his eyes. "Joseph, we don't have time to be dropping eggs. Now, we gotta concentrate on this jingle."

Poppy gave her dad the pouty lips and the puppy dog eyes. "Please, dad."

"Alright." Jesse caved in as he couldn't resist the pouty lips and the puppy dog eyes of his own daughter.

<~~~~~~~~>

DJ, Poppy, Joey and Jesse entered the kitchen where they saw Stephanie hula-hooping.

"Steph, watch out. We have work to do." DJ told her sister as she knocked Stephanie's hula-hoop over.

"DJ, I was one hula away from my record." Stephanie whined.

"Mine and DJ's science homework is more important than your hula-hooping." Poppy tells Stephanie.