♡Chapter 123♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

Poppy was back working at the smoothie shack. The teenager was loving having a job as it earned her some money. Plus, she got to work with her aunt Scarlett, so that was a bonus.

Poppy was currently cleaning an empty table when Scarlett walked over to her.

"Hey, Pops. How you doing?" Scarlett asked her niece.

"I'm doing good." Poppy nodded. "You know what's crazy? I always assumed that only smoothies were made at smoothie snacks. But turns out that smoothie shacks make food to!" Poppy gasped.

Scarlett chuckled softly. "I see you're slowly learning." Scarlett observed.

"I am." Poppy brightly smiled.

"Could you come help me serve them?" Scarlett pointed over to a table surrounded by four people. "They look like a bunch of snobs." Scarlett commented.

"Sure." Poppy nodded.

Scarlett and Poppy then walked over to the table.

"Hi, are you guys ready to order?" Scarlett asked the costumers.

"Do you have anything that's really special?" A lady with blonde hair asked.

"Not according to my high school guidance counsellor." Poppy joked, causing a small laugh to escape Scarlett lips.

"I'll have the veggie plate, but instead of beets I want kale and instead of broccoli I want more kale. I want the veggies steamed and instead of dressing I want lemons." A lady with brunette hair began listing her meal. "Don't you guys need to write this down?" The lady looked Scarlett and Poppy up and down.

"I'm afraid that if I start writing that down it'll turn into a suicide note." Scarlett tightly smiled. "I'm assuming this table is gonna have a lot more of those requests." Scarlett then said, causing the four costumers to nod. "Yeah, I could tell by the hats."

Poppy cleared her throat. "If you'll excuse me. Other costumers need me." Poppy then walked over to a table where a man and a woman sat. "Hi, are you two ready to order?"

"Yes." The man nodded. "I have a question...does the strawberry smoothie come with strawberries? Because I'm allergic to strawberries."

Poppy furrowed her eyebrows at the man's stupidity. "Well, yes. Hence the name strawberry smoothie."

"What about the banana smoothie? Does it come with banana?" The man then asked.