♡Chapter 25♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

Poppy was in her bedroom, sat on her bed reading a magazine.

Just then, DJ rushed into the room.

"Poppy, guess what?" DJ grinned, sitting on Poppy's bed.

Poppy looks up from her magazine and over at her cousin. "What?"

"While my dad, your dad and Joey are downstairs having food with their dates, me and you get to stay up here and babysit Stephanie and Michelle." DJ explains.

"Cool." Poppy hums, looking back down at her magazine.

"Wait, I haven't even got to the best bit yet." DJ said, grabbing the magazine out of Poppy's hands and tossing it to the side. "We're getting paid $2.50 an hour for babysitting Stephanie and Michelle."

"Oh, cool!" Poppy now sat up.

"I know right!" DJ exclaimed, giving Poppy a high-five.

<~~~~~~~~>

DJ was sat on her bed with Poppy. DJ was using the telephone to speak to Kimmy, while Poppy was brushing her hair.

"Kimmy, this babysitting job is such a piece of cake. Poppy and I get paid $2.50 an hour to watch tv and have Stephanie wait on us hand and foot."

Stephanie then walks in the room with a tray in her hands.

"Here's your popcorn, your soda, the tv guide, extra napkins and salt." Stephanie puts the tray down on DJ's bed.

"Thank you." DJ and Poppy both say.

"Now, will you get my slippers for me, please?" DJ asked her sister.

"Oh, could you get me a fashion magazine?" Poppy asked Stephanie.

Stephanie rolls her eyes. "One queen wants her slippers and the other queen wants her fashion magazine." Stephanie said, her tone filled with annoyance. The blonde child then grabs DJ's slippers and Poppy's magazine. "Here." Stephanie hands them their things.

DJ raised her eyebrows when she saw Stephanie place her slippers on her bed. "Aren't you gonna put them on me?"

"I'm not touching your cootie feet!" Stephanie immediately shook her head.

<~~~~~~~~>

DJ and Poppy walk into the bathroom where they see Stephanie and Michelle wearing some of Danny's things.

"What are you doing dressed in dad's stuff?" DJ folded her arms over her chest.

"I tried to stop her. Shame on you, Michelle." Stephanie wagged her finger at the toddler.