♡Chapter 60♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

DJ, Kimmy and Poppy were in the living room of the Tanner house. The three were sat on the couch watching tv while doing their homework at the same time.

Kimmy then grabs the remote and switches the channel.

"Kimmy, we have to watch the news for our homework." DJ reminds her best friend.

"The news will be old tomorrow, but the top ten video countdown is good for a week." Kimmy shrugs.

"But, Kimmy, our grades will stay on our records forever." DJ says as she switches the channel back to the news. DJ then looked at Poppy who sat in the middle of her and Kimmy. "Poppy, you're not even doing the homework. You're writing a bunch of names."

Poppy innocently shrugged. "I'm writing my future kids names."

"You've got too much baby fever." DJ shook her head. "What happened to improving your grades? You promised your dad." DJ reminded her cousin.

"Oh, yeah." Poppy cringes.

Kimmy cleared her throat. "New plan. Why don't we bring this tv upstairs? Then we watch two tv's at once." Kimmy planned out.

"Kimmy, that's—" DJ goes to scold her best friend for making up a ridiculous plan.

Poppy put her hand in front of DJ. "That's so smart, Kimmy!" Poppy nodded.

DJ rolled her eyes and sighed heavily. "Fine. Let's try this so-called smart plan."

As the three teenagers begin pulling the tv to the stairs, Stephanie enters the house.

"What are you doing?" Stephanie placed her hands on her hips, watching the three girls slowly head up the stairs with a very heavy tv in their hands.

"We're taking this tv upstairs so we can watch the music videos and the news at the same time." Kimmy casually explains. "Pretty smart, huh?"

"If you're so smart then why didn't you just bring Poppy's tv downstairs?" Stephanie reasonably said.

"Oh, yeah. My tv is much more lighter." Poppy hummed, nodding her head.

"Well, it's a little too late now!" DJ snarls.

The three girls keep hold of the tv as they lean it on the very top of the banisters.

"I'll go get my tv then." Poppy rolled her eyes as she let go off the tv and went to go grab her tv.

"I'll help." Kimmy kindly suggested.