♡Chapter 49♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

"DJ, we promise!" Both Kimmy and Poppy say as they follow DJ and enter the Tanner girls bedroom.

"This is the last time Poppy and I will copy your homework." Kimmy insists, Poppy nodded her head in agreement with Kimmy's words.

"Kimmy, Poppy, if you two keep copying my homework then neither of you are gonna learn anything." DJ shook her head.

"So what?" Kimmy shrugged. "Once I'm out of school I'm never gonna use English." Kimmy dumbly states.

"I don't need good grades. Soon as I'm out of school I'm gonna apply for a job which is fashion related." Poppy informs her cousin and their friend.

"Poppy, you need good grades if you wanna do a job involving in fashion." DJ tells her cousin.

Poppy gasps. "Well, no one told me that!" The Katsopolis girl whines.

DJ turns her head when she sees her homework on the floor all chewed up. "Oh, no! Comet ate my homework. All that hard work for nothing."

"This is exactly why Kimmy and I never do homework." Poppy says, looking at DJ's chewed up homework in shock.

Danny then walked in the room. "Comet ate my favourite tie." The Tanner man's tone was filled with annoyance.

"He ate my homework." DJ complains.

Michelle then walked in, she had one slipper on and the other in her hand. But the slipper in Michelle's hand was all chewed up. "The doggie ate my bunny slipper." The 3 year old pouts sadly.

Danny cringed. "Oh, honey. I don't think he actually ate it, I think he just drooled in it."

Michelle scrunched her nose up in disgust. "Ew! Doggy drool."

Stephanie then walks in the room with Comet. "Hi, everybody." The curly haired blonde cheerfully waved.

"There he is." Everyone points at Comet.

Stephanie frowns in confusion. "Why's everyone mad at sweet little Comet?"

"Comet ate my bunny slipper." Michelle wagged her finger at the dog.

"Dad, nobody will believe the old 'my dog ate my homework' excuse so I'll just tell my teacher that Michelle ate it." DJ said to her father.

"Now what will Kimmy and I do?" Poppy thought.

"We could copy Hayley and Kylie's homework." Kimmy suggested.

"Good thinking." Poppy hummed in approval.

Kimmy then looked up at Danny. "Mr Tanner, have you ever considered obedience school?" Kimmy asked, referring to sending Comet to get trained.

"Yes, tell your parents I'm willing to pay half." Danny teases.