♡Chapter 36♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

The family had all arrived in Lake Tahoe since Danny and Becky were doing a show there.

DJ, Poppy and Stephanie were all gonna be sharing one of the rooms in the hotel.

"Okay, girls, this is your room." Danny took the three girls into their hotel room.

"Alright! A tv set, a dresser, a bed, a phone, and look, curtains." Stephanie went around the room and listed everything she saw.

"Steph, calm down. We have all this stuff at home."
DJ reminded her sister.

"Yeah, but we don't have this guy." Stephanie pointed at the man who brought all their luggage upstairs.

"Thank you, Myron." Danny handed the guy money.

Myron took the money and then left.

Another man then walked in the room. "Welcome to the fabulous Ali Baba Hotel and Casino. I am Mr Santana; Manager of the fabulous Ali Baba Hotel and Casino."

"Hi, I'm Danny Tanner." Danny shook Mr Santana's hand.

"Mr Tanner, we are thrilled to have you doing your show live from the fabulous Ali Baba Hotel and Casino." Mr Santana grinned. "Anything you and your fabulous family desires just sign your room number. It's all free."

Stephanie widened her eyes. "Everything is free?"

"Yup." Mr Santana nodded.

"So rad." Poppy squealed.

"Listen, I don't think that's really—" Danny tried to dismiss it.

"It's no problem." Mr Santana spoke over Danny. Mr Santana then hugs Danny tightly. "Yes, the love never stops here at the fabulous Ali Baba Hotel and Casino!"

<~~~~~~~~>