♡Chapter 120♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

Poppy was currently in her bedroom. The teenager had just finished straightening her hair.

Someone knocking on her door grabbed the blonde girls attention.

"Come in!" Poppy called out.

Jesse entered his daughters bedroom. "Hey, tinker-bell, are you busy this weekend?"

"Uh...no." Poppy shook her head.

"Great. Would you babysit your little brothers tomorrow?" Jesse asked in a hopeful tone. "Me and Becky are going out on a date, Joey's performing one of his little comedy acts, Danny's taking Michelle and Stephanie to the movies, and DJ's staying over at Kimmy's."

"Sure." Poppy happily accepted the chance to spend time with Nicky and Alex.

"Thank you!" Jesse hugged his firstborn tightly.

Poppy giggled. "Of course. I love my little brothers."

<~~~~~~~~>

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

It was the next day.

Poppy, Nicky and Alex were the only ones in the Tanner/Katsopolis/Gladstone house as everyone else was out.

The 15 year old was in the kitchen making herself and her brothers food.

Nicky and Alex sat at the kitchen table as they played with their toys.

"Okay, boys...here is your food." Poppy placed two small kiddie plates in front of the twins. "I made it myself." Poppy smugly smiled. "It's lasagna."

Nicky took a bite out of his food. "Yummy!" The toddler licked his lips.

"Delicious!" Alex giggled.