♡Chapter 110♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

Poppy, DJ, Kimmy, Kylie and Hayley all walk in the Tanner/Katsopolis/Gladstone house. The group of girls enter the kitchen where they see Becky, Danny and Joey.

"Hey." The girls smile at the three adults.

"Hey." The adults wave at the five teenagers.

"Deej, Pops, where were you two?" Danny instantly asks.

"Oh, we were just hanging out." Poppy shrugs.

"DJ, Poppy, you're 45 minutes late. You two should've called." Danny told his daughter and his niece.

"Why don't you just strap a beeper collar on them and track them like a wildebeest?" Kimmy teases.

"Why don't you just go live with a wildebeest?" Danny snapped back.

"Ooh, burn!" Kylie laughed.

"Nice one, D-man!" Hayley put her thumbs up in approval.

"Look, dad, I'm sorry." DJ apologises. "But the hottest band in school is coming over to use Uncle Jesse's studio, so please don't do anything to embarrass me or Poppy." DJ pleaded.

Danny chuckled. "Girls, when have I ever done anything to embarrass you two?" Danny asks them, looking down at DJ and Poppy.

The two cousins raise their eyebrows, folding their arms over their chests.

"Today." Danny corrected himself.

Kimmy then opens the back door. "Come on in, guys." Kimmy beckons four guys in the house.

"Everybody, this is Pete, Tim, Tony and Sludge." Poppy introduces them. "The funky tongues." Poppy now mentions the name of their band.

"The funky tongues? Boy, I could've used you guys when I was licking stamps for my Christmas cards." Danny jokes.

"Well, that took care of embarrassing me and Poppy today." DJ mumbled.

"Uh, the studio's downstairs." Poppy told the four boys.

Pete faces DJ. "Hey, DJ, you're looking real good today."

DJ blushes. "Thanks."

Danny walks over to Becky and Joey. "What did that guy mean by 'DJ, you're looking real good today?'"