♡Chapter 46♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

Becky was at the Tanner home. The Donaldson girl was waiting for Danny in the kitchen since Becky and Danny were flying to LA for their show 'Wake Up San Francisco.'

"What is taking him so long?" Becky complained, pacing back and forth. "Danny, come on! We're gonna miss our plane to LA." Becky shouted from the bottom of the stairs.

Danny then ran down the stairs, holding bags in his hands. "I'm coming!" Danny then turned to his two friends and his daughters and his niece. "Guys, don't forget to watch our show tomorrow." Danny reminded his family.

"Not only are we live from 'Fashion Expo 90' but Danny and I are gonna get total fashion makeovers." Becky excitedly beamed.

"That's right. I'm leaving as Danny Tanner, but I'll be returning as Danny Style." Danny smirked.

Poppy cringed. "Don't ever call yourself that again."

Hayley then walked in. "I'm in my second home." Hayley gushes. Hayley then waves over at Danny. "Hey, D-man!"

Danny let out a sigh. "Didn't I tell you stop calling me that?"

"You should know by now that I don't listen." Hayley cheekily smiled, jumping on the kitchen side and sitting beside Poppy. "Hey, girl." Hayley kissed Poppy's cheek and wrapped her arm around Poppy's shoulder.

"Dad, when you're gone, can Comet sleep with me in my bed?" Stephanie asked her father.

Danny shook his head. "No, honey. Comet sleeps in the kitchen and I don't want to hear about you sleeping in his box." Danny pointed sternly. Danny then gave his daughters and his niece a kiss goodbye.

"Bye, Becky." Poppy and Hayley say at the exact same time as they wave bye to the woman.

"Bye, girls." Becky gave both girls quick hugs. Becky then gave Jesse a kiss goodbye.

Danny and Becky then leave.

"Alright, who wants ice cream sundaes?" Joey looked around the room.

"Me!" DJ, Stephanie, Poppy, Michelle and Hayley shout as they go over to the kitchen table and sit down.

"Comet wants an ice cream sundae too!" Stephanie says as she holds the puppy on her lap.

"Here you go." Joey handed each of the girls a bowl of ice cream sundae.

"Michelle, look! Pee-wee Herman!" Stephanie lied and pointed over to the door.

As Michelle turned around to where Stephanie pointed, Stephanie gave Comet Michelle's bowl of ice cream.

When Michelle turned around she saw the dog licking her ice cream in the bowl. "Hey, doggy ate my ice cream." Michelle pouted.

"I'll take the dog." Joey placed Comet on the floor.