♡Chapter 81♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

Poppy was currently in her bedroom. The Katsopolis girl was sat at her desk reading a fashion magazine.

Just then, Stephanie rushed in Poppy's bedroom. "Poppy, your dad and Becky are back from their honeymoon!"

Poppy instantly stands up and rushes downstairs with Stephanie. The two blondes arrive in the living room where they see the rest of their family hugging Becky and Jesse.

"Dad! Becky! I missed you both." Poppy hugged her dad and Becky.

"We missed you too." Becky hugged her stepdaughter back.

"Hey, tinker-bell, how've you been?" Jesse kissed the top of his daughters head. "Have you been behaving for your Uncle Danny and Joey?" Jesse raised his eyebrows in question.

"Of course." Poppy cheekily smiled.

Michelle then ran in the room, opening her arms. "Stand back. Let me at him!"

Jesse rested his sunglasses on the top of his head as he looked over at the 4 year old. "Short stuff!"

"Big guy!" Michelle ran in Jesse's arms.

Jesse caught Michelle in his arms, tickling her as he held her on his hip.

"So, how was Bora Bora?" DJ asked her uncle and her new aunt.

"Oh, it was beautiful, beautiful. I got the whole honeymoon on tape." Jesse told his family as he took a tape out of his pocket.

"Well, the outdoor stuff." Becky clarifies.

"Ugh, gross." Poppy scrunched her nose up in disgust.

"We took some home videos too." Danny held up a bunch of tapes. "We figured you'd wanna see everything that went on last week."

Joey speaks up. "Start with 'Danny makes a tuna salad' you'll laugh, you'll cry. It's the feel-good movie of the world."

Jesse got Michelle off his hip and took the tapes in his hands, shocked by how many there were.

Becky cleared her throat. "You know, Jesse and Poppy, I hate to say it, but...if we're gonna get you two packed up and moved over to my apartment then we better get started." Becky told her husband and her stepdaughter.

"Yeah, okay." Poppy sighed, not really wanting to move out.

"Come on." Jesse began walking to the stairs.

"Where are you going? You just got here." Michelle pouted.

Jesse crouched down to his youngest niece and held her hands. "Michelle, I told you, now that I'm married to your Aunt Becky, me and Poppy are gonna live at Aunt Becky's house."

"We're gonna miss you so much." Stephanie said as she and Poppy shared a tight and warm hug, neither two blondes wanted to let go.

"Well, you guys don't have to miss us yet. Come help us pack." Jesse told his family.