♡Chapter 44♡

A/N- Just to let you all know, I'll be skipping the episode "Star Search" as I have no clue where to add Poppy. Also, it's kinda confusing for me to write.

 Also, it's kinda confusing for me to write

{Poppy's outfit}

Hayley, Kylie and Poppy had arrived at the Tanner house after hanging out at the ice cream parlour.

As the three girls walked in the backyard they saw Joey and Michelle with a dog.

"Oh, I didn't know you guys had a dog." Kylie gasps as she pets the dog.

"He or she is adorable." Hayley cooed, stroking the dog.

"Joey, I know I've always complained about wanting a bunny. But I'm fine with a dog." Poppy shrugs as she also strokes the dog.

Stephanie then comes outside. "There's a dog in our backyard! We got a dog, we got a dog! Is it our dog? It's in our yard so it must be our dog. We got a dog!" Stephanie excitedly jumped up and down.

Joey sighed. "Girls, Minnie is not our dog. Her tag says she's from...Ohio." Joey says as he checks the dogs tag.

"Where's Ohio?" Stephanie wonders.

"Far away." Joey simply told the girl.

"She came all this way to live with us." Stephanie beamed. "And it was worth the trip. You're gonna love it here. Come on Minnie, I'll show you around." Stephanie beckons the dog over to her.

Stephanie then brings the dog into the house.

Kylie nudges Poppy. "Your uncles gonna flip when he finds out Stephanie brought a dog into the house."

Joey, Michelle, Hayley, Poppy and Kylie go in the house and see Stephanie bringing the dog upstairs.

"This is the bathroom in case you need it." Stephanie points to the bathroom.

The dog goes into Jesse's bedroom.

"No Minnie, that's my dad's room." Poppy rushes after the dog.

The dog now gets on Jesse's bad.

"Awe, that's so cute. Minnie loves Jesse's bed." Kylie gushes.

"I'm not sure my dad will feel the same." Poppy shook her head. "But nobody can resist those adorable eyes." Poppy says as she strokes the dogs fur.

"Uh, Minnie, that is not a good place for you to hang out." Stephanie told the dog.

"I don't think Minnie cares." Hayley chuckled.