♡Chapter 96♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

Poppy, Kylie and Hayley all entered the Tanner/Katsopolis/Gladstone home. The trio walked straight into the living room where they saw Michelle, DJ, Becky and Joey.

"Hey, guys." Poppy smiled warmly, greeting her family as she closed the door behind her.

"Hey." The others wave.

Becky turned to her step daughter. "Poppy, I have a question. Do you think your dad would like to go to my baby shower?"

Poppy cringed, shaking her head. "Not really. My dad doesn't really like baby showers."

Becky furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "Well, what did he do when your mom had a baby shower when she was pregnant with you?"

"My mom didn't have a baby shower." Poppy casually says.

"Like I said, you just gotta club him, sack him and drag him." Joey shrugs.

Becky tutted. "Nah, I can't club him."

"I could." Hayley offered, raising her hand in the air.

Poppy pushed her best friends hand down. "Behave." Poppy chuckled softly.

"But I can trick him." Becky then said. "That's what I'll do." The woman firmly nodded. "I'll make it a co-ed baby shower and I'll invite all of his buddies. But I'll tell him that it's a regular party and then when he shows up he'll just have to go along with the whole thing." Becky explains the plan. "Now, we're all gonna keep this secret, right?"

"Right." Everyone else nods.

DJ then looked down at her sister. "Oh, no. She's never kept a secret in her life."

Michelle shook her head. "You don't know when I put on your makeup." The 4 year old accidentally blurts out. "Oops." Michelle giggles, placing her hand over her mouth while DJ frowns.

Jesse then walked in the room. "Hey, what's going on?"

DJ nervously laughs. "Nothing, Uncle Jesse." The Tanner girl tried to seem normal.

"Nope, nothing going on here." Kylie said as she bit her lip.

Jesse narrowed his eyes suspiciously. "Like I said...what's going on?"

"We don't have a secret. Right, Aunt Becky?" Michelle tried to be discreet, but failed. The four year old winked at her aunt, but everyone saw.

"Okay, sweetheart, you caught me. I wanted to have a party. You know, one big, final, monster blowout before I give birth to the twins." Becky tells her husband.

"Really? That's a good idea." Jesse nods in agreement. "What can I do?"

"Uh, nothing. Nothing at all." Becky said as she slowly guided Jesse to the kitchen. "I'll take care of everything...and all you have to do is show up. How does that sound?"