♡Chapter 37♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

Poppy was in her dad and Becky's hotel room.

The Katsopolis girl was applying lipgloss to her lips while Jesse and Becky were kissing.

"Can you two stop kissing?" Poppy scrunched her nose up in disgust.

There was then a knock at the door.

Jesse pulled away from Becky's lips. "Come in." Jesse called out as he went back to kissing Becky.

DJ and Stephanie entered the room.

"Why say come in when you really don't mean it?" DJ frowned.

"They haven't stopped kissing all morning." Poppy rolled her eyes.

Jesse and Becky stop kissing and look over at the girls.

"Are guys ready to go horseback riding?" Stephanie tilted her head in question.

"Uh..." Becky trailed off as she, Jesse and Poppy all tried to think of a lie to why they couldn't go horseback riding. The three were still keeping the secret about Jesse and Becky getting married today.

"We have things to do." Poppy quickly said.

"Yea, yes. Things to do." Becky hummed in agreement.

"Very busy." Jesse added on.

"Are you guys hiding something?" DJ suspiciously asked.

Jesse, Becky and Poppy start forcefully laughing. This caused DJ and Stephanie to feel confused.

DJ frowned. "I don't get it." The Tanner girl shook her head.

"I have an idea. Why don't you call your dad and see if he can go horseback riding with you?" Becky suggested as she lead Stephanie and DJ over to the telephone.

Becky, Jesse and Poppy then all quickly rush out of the room.

"Do you think they noticed we were keeping a secret?" Poppy asked as she walked down the hallway with her dad and Becky.

"No, we were very discreet." Jesse nodded firmly.

<~~~~~~~~>

While Jesse went to the jewellery store to get the rings, Poppy and Becky went to get their outfits.

Becky and Poppy had now got their outfits for the wedding and they were in Becky and Jesse's hotel room.

Just then, DJ and Stephanie walked in the room.

"Hi, Becky. Hi, Poppy. Imagine us running into you guys here." DJ smiled at the two.

"Well, it is my dad and Becky's hotel room." Poppy said, furrowing her eyebrows. Poppy started to think that DJ and Stephanie were up to something.