♡Chapter 40♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

It was a bright and early morning in San Francisco.

Poppy walked into the kitchen where she saw her family. "Morning!" The Katsopolis girl spoke as she had a happy smile rested on her pink lips.

Stephanie rushed over to her cousin. "Poppy, look! The tooth-fairy left me $20!" Stephanie showed her cousin the cash.

Poppy widened her eyes. "Whoa, baby!"

"This isn't fair, dad. How come the tooth fairy never left me that kind of cash?" DJ looked over to her dad as she complained.

"Well, maybe the tooth fairy was fumbling around in the dark and accidentally grabbed the wrong bill out of his or hers wallet." Danny nervously laughed.

"I hope the tooth-fairy makes the same mistake again." DJ said as she looked up at her father.

"Me too." Poppy gave her dad a look as she placed her hands on her hips.

Jesse and Danny shared a look.

Jesse cleared his throat and changed the topic. "Alright, breakfast is ready. Everyone take a seat."

The family took a seat around the kitchen table.

"My pancakes." Michelle grabbed the plate which was full of the pancakes.

"No, no, Michelle. Honey, those are for everybody." Danny pulled the plate back.

"Why don't we all show Michelle how much fun sharing can be?" Joey suggested, looking around the table at the family.

"Michelle, watch this. I am going to share my pancake with Joey." Danny passed his pancake to his best friend.

"Thank you, Danny." Joey politely said. "And I'm going to share my pancake with DJ." Joey passed the pancake to the eldest Tanner child.

"How thoughtful!" DJ grinned as she put the pancake on her plate. "And I'm going to share my pancake with my sweet cousin Poppy." DJ now gave Poppy the pancake.

"How nice of you." Poppy replied, giving DJ a cheeky smile. "Now, I'm going to share my pancake with my little cousin Stephanie." Poppy gave Stephanie the pancake.

"You're too kind." Stephanie grinned. "And I'm happy to share with my Uncle Jesse." Stephanie handed her pancake to her uncle.

"Thank you very much." Jesse nodded politely. "And I'm going to share with my niece Michelle." Jesse gave Michelle the pancake.

"I wish someone would share their pancake with me." Danny hummed as he hinted that Michelle could share by giving him the pancake.

Michelle grabbed the pancake in her hand, which she crumpled up in her hand. The toddler then handed the pancake to her dad. "Here, daddy." Michelle giggled.