♡Chapter 84♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

Kimmy, Poppy and DJ were currently doing their homework. Well, correction. DJ was doing the homework while Poppy and Kimmy copied her work.

DJ sighed, looking over at her cousin and her best friend. "Poppy, Kimmy, would you two quit copying my essay?"

"We're not copying you." Poppy shook her head, lying to her cousin.

DJ raised her eyebrows. "Oh, yeah? Then why have you both written my name on your papers instead of your own?" DJ questions them.

Poppy and Kimmy cringe and quickly rub DJ's name out and then write their own names on the paper.

Stephanie then entered the bedroom. "I am so sick of Stephanie!"

"I know the feeling." Kimmy nodded.

Stephanie glared at her next door neighbour. "I was talking about my name, Gibbler." Stephanie then tossed her backpack on her bed. "Some kid at school called me 'Step-on-me' next thing I knew, the whole class was doing it. I don't know how that caught on so fast." Stephanie said as she turned around.

DJ, Kimmy and Poppy noticed a piece of paper stuck to Stephanie's back which had the writing 'Step-on-me' on it.

Kimmy grabs the paper off Stephanie's back. "This could be a clue." Kimmy hands Stephanie the paper.

Stephanie gasps. "How rude!" Stephanie sat on her bed and pouted. "I'm gonna change my name to something cool. Something that says...me."

"How about an Indian name? Like 'Little-pain-in-neck'?" Kimmy teased, laughing at her own joke.

"Well, Kimmy, if we're going with Indian names then that would make you 'Big-hole-in-head.'" Stephanie sassed back.

Danny then enters the room, holding a piece of paper in his hands as he laughed. "Oh, DJ. Your phone bill is so funny this month I just had to share it with you. The funniest part is that it's $56 to Tokyo."

Poppy widened her eyes. "Tokyo? Deej, why you calling Tokyo?" The Katsopolis girl asked.

"I'm not." DJ frowned, shaking her head as she stood up. "Dad, I didn't call Tokyo."

"Well somebody did." Danny said.

"Hey, don't look at me." Poppy quickly raised her hands in the air. "My dad pays for my phone bills and made it perfectly clear to me that I'm not allowed to call anywhere far away as it's expensive."

Danny looked over at Stephanie, but the 8 year old pointed over at Kimmy, causing Danny to turn to the Gibbler girl. "Kimmy?" Danny raised his eyebrows in question.

"I did not make that call." Kimmy frowned. "I've never been so insulted in all my life." Kimmy dramatically remarked.

"Yes you have. I just nailed you with that 'Hole-in-the-head' joke. Don't you remember? Of course not. You've got a big hole in your head!" Stephanie laughed. "Two in a row!"