♡Chapter 10♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

"Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to introduce America's newest superstar our own mini Meryl Streep, Miss Donna Jo Tanner!" Danny announces.

DJ steps inside the house. "Thank you." The Tanner girl smiled happily at the compliments everyone was giving her.

"What an afternoon of theater." Danny gushed, shutting the front door now everyone was inside. "DJ as the beautiful princess in 'The Frog Prince' I laughed, I cried, I learned about life." Danny nodded.

"I wish I didn't miss the ending." Joey sighed. "Michelle, why did you start crying?" Joey asked the baby in his arms.

"Because she was so moved by DJ's performance." Jesse shrugs. "Or she had gas."

"DJ, do it again for Joey." Stephanie pleads.

"Yeah, please do it again. You were really good!" Poppy told her cousin.

"I'd love to, but I need a frog." DJ says.

Everyone now turns to look at Jesse.

Jesse frowns. "What, do I look like a frog?" Jesse asks, earning nods from his family. "Just checking." Jesse cheekily smiled.

Joey, Danny, Michelle, Stephanie and Poppy all sit on the couch as they watch Jesse and DJ preform.

DJ turned to her uncle. "Okay, Uncle Jesse, get on the floor and try to act like a frog."

Jesse crouched down on the ground. "How's this?"

"I just wanna dip your legs in garlic butter." Danny teases.

DJ begins acting. "Oh, frog. Why does the world force us to meet in secret? Do not all of God's creatures share the heart that feels pain, love, joy and sorrow? If my true love is a frog, then so be it."

"My princess!" Jesse exclaims.

"My prince!" DJ loudly says as she hugs Jesse.

Jesse and DJ then stand up and bow.

Stephanie places her finger on DJ's wrist. "The girl is hot!"

"This acting thing is so cool!" DJ grins.

Jesse nudges Danny. "Hey, Danny, you've got a major talent here. You know people in show business. Make some calls. Maybe she can audition for, like, a commercial." Jesse assumes.

"Great idea, Uncle Jesse!" DJ beams.

"Oh, yeah, great idea, Uncle Jesse." Danny sarcastically said, giving Jesse an annoyed look. "DJ, honey, I'll ask around, but don't get your hopes up too high, okay?"

DJ nods. "I understand, dad. Whatever happens, happens. But I hope it happens this week." DJ says as she rushes upstairs with Poppy and Stephanie.

"If I kiss you will you turn back into a frog?" Danny asks Jesse, glaring at him slightly.