♡Chapter 93♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

Poppy, Joey and Becky were currently in the kitchen.

Joey was reading a tabloid. "Wow, here's something interesting. 'Genius pigeon graduates college.'" Joey reads out-loud.

"Joey, how can you read that junk." Becky scoffs, but she then gasps when she reads it. "Oh my god, he went to the same school I did!"

Poppy playfully rolled her eyes. "You two are like children."

Danny then enters the kitchen holding a megaphone. "Attention, all family members, report to the kitchen immediately." Danny demanded. "Training camp is about to begin. Don't try to make a run for it. I've got the house completely surrounded. Move it! Move it! Move it!"

Poppy winces and covers her ears with her hands. "Uncle Danny, have mercy on my ears, huh?" The Katsopolis girl groaned.

The three Tanner sisters enter the kitchen.

"What's going on?" DJ wonders.

"What's wrong?" Stephanie asks her dad.

"Your dad is a doofus. That's what's wrong." Poppy huffed, leaning on the kitchen side.

Danny continued speaking in the megaphone. "Attention!" Danny shouts before moving the megaphone away from his mouth. "I love the sound of my own voice." Danny brightly smiles. "As you all know, this weekend Tanners from all across this great country of ours are gathering at Lake Pollock for a fun, family reunion and picnic. First, we're gonna hug them, then we're gonna kiss them, and then...once those picnic games begin, we are gonna kick some Tanner behind!" Danny shouts. "Michelle, you will be with Uncle Jesse in the balloon relay race."

"Alright! We're gonna kick some Tanner's behind!" Michelle cheered.

Danny laughed. "Where does she get this stuff?" Danny then looks at his other daughters. "Okay, DJ and Steph, you two will be tied together in the three-legged race."

"We won't let you down, dad." Stephanie promised. "Deej, we've gotta practice. From now until the picnic, we'll spend day and night tied together."

"Sounds like a dream come true." DJ sarcastically remarked.

Stephanie nudged her older sister. "Someone needs to work on her team spirit."

Danny now looked over at his niece. "Poppy and Hayley, you guys will be doing the tug of war." Danny then looked around the kitchen when he noticed Hayley wasn't there. "Poppy, where's your other half?" Danny asked his niece.

Poppy shrugged. "She said she'd be here."

"Well, she better be. You and Hayley both begged me to let her join." Danny huffed.

"Uncle D, Hayley is practically apart of this family." Poppy states.

The back door then opens and Hayley walks in.