♡Chapter 31♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

Poppy walked downstairs into the kitchen where she saw her family.

"Happy Valentine's Day!" Poppy beams, doing a little twirl as she went over to the kitchen table.

Jesse went over to his daughter. "Hey, Poppy, I got Becky these earrings, what do you think?" Jesse showed the earrings to Poppy.

Poppy hummed in approval. "Becky will love them." Poppy nodded.

"Uncle Jesse, are you in love?" Stephanie asked her uncle, looking up at him with curiosity.

Jesse began stuttering. "Well, Becky and I...well, let me see...how do I say this—"

DJ cut him off. "He's babbling." DJ grinned. "Its love."

Danny then walked in the kitchen. "Happy Valentine's Day!"

DJ rushed right in front of her father. "Alright, dad. Fashion Central. You got my royal blue sweater."

"I don't know anything about a royal blue sweater." Danny pretended. "Guys, do you know anything about a royal blue sweater?" Danny asked Jesse and Joey.

Jesse and Joey shake their heads.

"Yes, you do. I started hinting for it the day after Christmas." DJ reminded her dad. "Could we please open our presents right now? Pretty please." DJ pleaded as she hugged Danny.

"Pretty please." Stephanie now hugged Joey's leg.

"Pretty please?" Michelle and Poppy now hugged Jesse's legs.

"Oh, no. The quadruple leg hug pretty please." Jesse whined.

"Alright." The three men caved in as they chuckled softly.

"Well, these are from all three of us. DJ, this is for you. Steph, this is for you. Poppy, this is for you. And Michelle, this one's for you." Danny handed each girl their gift.

Stephanie gasped in awe when she opened her gift. "Oh, wow! A gold heart. It's so pretty. Thank you."

"Yeah, well, look. It's a locket. Look, you open it up and there's pictures inside." Jesse opened the locket and showed Stephanie.

"Who are these people?" Stephanie looked at the photo inside the locket.

"They're Bill and Mary, those are the people who come with every new picture frame and wallet." Joey shrugged, giving the random strangers names.