♡Chapter 108♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

Poppy, DJ, Stephanie and Michelle rush downstairs into the living room where they see Danny.

"Oh, look at this, here come my girls and I bet they can't wait to hug me." Danny widely smiles, opening his arms as he waited for the girls to hug him.

"Will you tell DJ and Poppy to stop hogging the bathroom?" Stephanie asks her dad as she glares at the two teenagers.

Poppy scoffed. "We do not hog the bathroom."

"It just so happens that Poppy and I were in there first." DJ claims. "I was making sure my hair was perfect and Poppy was finishing off her makeup."

"Well, pin a rose on your nose." Stephanie rolled her eyes.

Danny's arms remained open as he waited for a hug. "Girls, I'm still waiting for my hug."

"She turned off my 'Beauty and the beast' tape." Michelle points at Stephanie.

"After the hundredth time you played it." Stephanie rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"I'm trying to learn the words." Michelle informs her sister.

"I guess I can put my arms down now, huh?" Danny sighs as he puts his hands in his pockets.

Joey then walks in the living room. "Oh, tough day. I gotta start screening those junior rangers. I had a cryer, two wetters, and some kid got a splinter in his butt."

"Gross." Poppy mumbles, scrunching her nose up in disgust.

Joey was holding his woodchuck puppet in his hands as he mimics the puppet's voice. "Was the splinter made of...wood?"

Stephanie cleared her throat. "Excuse me, but we were talking about DJ and Poppy hogging the bathroom.

"We were not hogging the bathroom." DJ argues, pointing at herself and Poppy.

The girls then begin bickering back and forth with each other.

"Okay, hold it. Hold it, hold it!" Danny raised his voice, stopping the shouting. If I didn't know any better, I'd say this wasn't the happiest family on earth."

Michelle placed her hands on her hips. "Oh, please." The five year old rolled her eyes.

Danny held his finger up. "You know what? I've got a great idea."

"Reserved seating in the bathroom?" Stephanie asked, looking DJ and Poppy up and down.

Danny chuckled, shaking his head. "No, let's take time out from all this bickering and just go out together as a family. I hereby declare tonight Tanner family fun night."

Joey and the girls groan at Danny's idea.

"Come on, go with me on this. Two hours of nonstop feel-good Tanner family fun." Danny suggests. "What do you say?"