♡Chapter 124♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

Poppy was in the living room with her dad, Becky, Joey, Nicky and Alex.

The doorbell then rang.

"I'll get it." Joey said, opening the front door where he saw two girls. "Hello."

"Hi. Is Stephanie here? I'm Jennifer." The blonde haired girl spoke first.

"And I'm Jennifer too." The brunette haired girl then introduced herself. "Not like the number 2." She quickly cleared up.

"Oh, well, hi. Stephanie's in her room." Joey told the two fifth graders.

Just as the two 10 year olds were about to go upstairs, they paused in their steps when they saw Nicky and Alex.

"Oh, look, Jennifer. What cute little girls." The blonde haired Jennifer cooed.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. They're not girls. They are boys, future men." Jesse corrected Stephanie's friends.

"No way!" Both Jennifer's gush.

"Yes way." Jesse mimicked the girls high-pitched voices.

The two Jennifer's then giggled as they rushed upstairs.

"They seem very annoying." Poppy mumbled, earning a hum of agreement from her father.

"Honey, I think it's time our little linebackers got a haircut." Becky said to her husband.

"Sweetheart, please don't say the 'h' word around them. They'll kick, they scream. They go nuts." Jesse claimed.

"Dad, that's you." Poppy reminded her father.

Jesse sheepishly smiled in realisation. "Oh, yeah."

"Hey, my Uncle Jasper's been cutting kids' hair for years." Joey mentioned. "He's got the cutest little shop. You can either sit in a dolphin or a rocket ship."

Becky warmly smiled. "Awe, did he cut your hair when you were a kid?"

"Actually, he cut my hair last week." Joey laughed.

"Nobody's touching a hair on my kids' heads." Jesse shook his head.

"Oh, honey, just a trim." Becky tried to persuade her husband. "They're starting to look like sheepdogs."

"No way." Jesse still remained stern. "One time, Poppy's Uncle Caleb was babysitting her and he attempted to cut her hair. Let's just say that Poppy's hair wasn't evened out after that. I had to book her into an emergency appointment at the hairdressers to fix her hair." Jesse rambles.

Poppy rolled her eyes in annoyance. "I can't believe you're still talking about that. I was only 6 at the time, it's not like my hair mattered much then. It mostly went up in a ponytail."