♡Chapter 71♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

The family was in the living room as they stood in a line of tallest to shortest. Danny's girlfriend Cindy was coming over with her son Rusty. It was safe to say that Danny was feeling very anxious as he wanted to make a great impression as Cindy and Rusty were meeting his family for the first time.

"Alright, everybody, Cindy and Rusty are gonna be here any minute." Danny fussed. "Jesse, please stand up straight."

"What is this? A Julie Andrews movie?" Jesse sarcastically remarked.

Joey nudges Jesse slightly. "Then go with it, Jess."

The family, minus Danny, then all begin singing. "Do, a deer, a female deer. Re, a drop of golden sun!"

Danny sighs. "Look, I know you guys are having fun. But this is really important to me."

"Mi, a name, I call myself!" The family continue singing.

"This has gone too far now." Danny shook his head. Danny then spoke again, cutting them off before they could sing more as he already knew what they were gonna sing. "I know! Fa, a long, long way to run."

"So, a needle pulling thread!" The family, except from Danny, sings.

The doorbell then rings, causing the singing to stop.

Danny widens his eyes. "They're here. Look, Cindy's really special and I really like her and we really hit it off. And no pressure but...I really want today to be the greatest day of my life."

"So let them in." Jesse gestures over at the front door.

"Right." Danny nodded as he opened the front door. "Cindy! Rusty! You made it!" Danny smiled widely as he let the two into the house.

"Hey." Cindy waved at the Tanner/Katsopolis/Gladstone/Donaldson bunch.

"Did you hear that? Isn't she the greatest?" Danny grinned. "Cindy, Rusty, I'd like you to meet my family from tallest to smallest. I'm Danny, this is Jesse, Joey, Rebecca, DJ, Poppy, Stephanie, Michelle and Comet." Danny introduced them all.

"My daddy likes you." Michelle says to Cindy.

"Oh, that's so sweet." Cindy cooed, crouching down to Michelle.

"Thanks. Where's my dollar?" Michelle put her hand out, waiting to receive money.

"I don't know where she gets this stuff." Jesse chuckles softly.