♡Chapter 111♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

"Do I have to go to school?" Poppy asked her dad. The Katsopolis girl hadn't been school ever since Marcus cheated on her.

"Yes." Jesse nodded. "Look, tinker-bell...I know you don't wanna see Marcus. But you will just have to ignore him."

Poppy sadly pouted. "It's not that easy. I know for a fact he'll be with his new girlfriend."

Becky joined the conversation, wrapping her arms around her step daughters shoulders. "Pops, you deserve way better. Don't worry about Marcus and his new girlfriend. Just focus on yourself."

"Becky's right." Joey hummed in agreement.

"From what I heard, loads of people in school hate Marcus for cheating on you." DJ chimes in.

Poppy smiled a little. "Really?"

"Pops, you're the most popular girl in school and you're also a cheerleader, of course everyone is gonna side with you." DJ assures her cousin.

"There you go." Becky kissed the top of Poppy's head. "You've got your friends by your side."

"Yeah...that's true." Poppy nodded, feeling a little more confident.

"You got me too." Stephanie added on.

"And me." Michelle cheekily smiled.

"I am definitely not gonna date again for a long time." Poppy claimed, not wanting her heart to get broken again.

Jesse smiled widely as he sighed in relief. "Oh, tinker-bell, that's the best thing you've ever said." Jesse hugged his daughter tightly.

The back door then opened and Kimmy, Kylie and Hayley walked in. The three girls were wearing matching tops which had a photo of Poppy's face on it with the words 'Team Poppy'.

"Oh my god." Poppy placed her hand over her mouth in shock.

Kylie grinned, flicking her hair. "What do you think about our tops? I made them myself."

"You guys didn't have to do this." Poppy shakes her head, smiling warmly. Poppy was glad to have her friends support.

"We're your best friends. Of course we did." Hayley winked.

"I must say...we look great." Kimmy places her hands on her hips, smugly smiling.

DJ slings her backpack over her shoulder. "Come on, let's go to school."