♡Chapter 68♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

DJ, Poppy and Stephanie walk in the kitchen where they see Michelle.

"Hey, Michelle. What's happening?" Poppy asked her youngest cousin.

"Joey's opening a fig newton in Vegas!" Michelle exclaimed.

Poppy, Stephanie and DJ share a look of confusion.

"What did you say?" Stephanie furrowed her eyebrows.

"And the monkeys have lice!" Michelle added on.

"Michelle, I think you're a little mixed up." Stephanie told her little sister.

"No, I'm very mixed up." Michelle placed her hands on her hips.

The four girls then go downstairs into Joey's bedroom where they see Danny and Jesse talking to Joey.

"Joey, allow me the pleasure of folding these for you, okay?" Danny patted Joey on his shoulder as he began folding Joey's clothes into his suitcase.

"Hey, Joey, are you going to Las Vegas?" DJ asked the Gladstone man.

Joey nodded. "Yep, I'm flying in for a rehearsal tonight." Joey informed them. "Some monkeys got lice and I'm opening for wayne newton."

Michelle scrunched up her nose. "Is that what I said?"

"No, it's what you tried to say." Poppy patted Michelle's head.

"Hey, dad. Could we go see Joey in Las Vegas?" DJ asked her father.

Poppy walked over to her dad. "Could we, dad? It would be really cool."

Stephanie tugged on her dads hand. "Please, please, please? I've never wanted anything more in my short little life." Stephanie pleaded.

DJ nudged her sister. "Steph, way too overdramatic."

"You're right." Stephanie nodded. The 8 year old then looked up at her father. "So, we going or what?"

Poppy continued to pester her father, not giving up until he said yes. "Please, please, please." The Katsopolis girl begged as she jumped up and down.

"Relax." Jesse chuckled, placing his hands on Poppy's shoulders to stop her from jumping up and down.

Danny let out a sigh. "Well, let's see. We've seen the towering redwoods and the majestic Grand Canyon. We might as well go see the world's largest slot machine, huh?"