♡Chapter 32♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

DJ, Poppy, Stephanie and Harry arrived home from school and they walked into the kitchen where they saw Michelle and Danny walking on paper towels.

"I have no words." Poppy mumbled, shaking her head.

"Dad, we're home." DJ shouted over to her dad.

"Stop! Dirt bad." Michelle pointed over at the kids, stopping them from walking further into the kitchen.

"Oh, no. Dad taught Michelle the Tanner family motto." DJ cringed.

"Deej, I'm working on a new Tanner family motto."Danny told his daughter.

"It's a good day to be a Katsopolis." Poppy chuckled.

"Oh, don't worry, Poppy. I'm sure I can make it into a Tanner/Katsopolis family motto." Danny said to his niece.

"Great." Poppy sarcastically muttered.

Danny now picked up Michelle and held her on his hip. "These are for you." Danny handed the kids the paper towels to stand on so they wouldn't make the clean kitchen floor dirty. But once Danny left the kitchen with Michelle, the kids just ignored the paper towels and walked further into the kitchen.

"Come on, Harry, let's do our math homework."
Stephanie told the her friend from school.

"Forget it. I can't learn subtraction. I'm gonna quit school and join the boy scouts." Harry huffed.

"I don't want my boyfriend to be a first grade dropout." Stephanie scoffed. "How embarrassing."

"Okay, look, if you have four oranges..." DJ trailed off as she grabbed four oranges and placed them on the side. "...And then you take away two. How many do you have left?" DJ asked Harry as she took two oranges away.

"Two." Harry answered.

"That's subtraction." DJ informed the boy.

"Thanks, DJ. You're the smartest women in the world." Harry gushed.

"Oh, yeah, four minus two. Real genius." Stephanie rolled her eyes.

"DJ, can you tell me where babies come from?" Harry wondered.

Poppy and DJ shared a look, the two 12 year olds widening their eyes in surprise at Harry's question.

"Ask your parents." DJ patted the boy's shoulder in response.

<~~~~~~~~>