♡Chapter 106♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

DJ enters her bedroom with Poppy, Kimmy and Stephanie.

Currently, Kimmy and Stephanie were arguing.

"Timmy Fanelli is twice as cute as Jimmy Fanelli." Stephanie tells Kimmy.

Kimmy shakes her head. "Nu-uh. Jimmy Fanelli is 10 times cuter than Timmy Fanelli."

"No way." Stephanie frowns.

"What are you guys arguing about? They're identical twins." DJ points out.

"She's got a point." Poppy hummed in agreement. "They look exactly alike."

"Jimmy's two minutes older, he's much more mature." Kimmy insists.

Stephanie rolled her eyes. "That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard."

"Let me get this straight. You are calling me dumb?" The Gibbler girl raises her eyebrows.

"Gibbler, you're so dumb, you don't know how dumb you are." Stephanie teases.

"I know how dumb I am. You're the one who's dumb." Kimmy points at the 10 year old. "D-U-M. Dumb." Kimmy spells out the word incorrectly.

"Kimmy, there's a 'b'." Poppy informs her friend.

"Where? I hate those things." Kimmy begins wafting her hands in the air, trying to smack the bee away.

"I think we have a winner." DJ mumbled.

"Pops, Deej, how can you two be friends with this?" Stephanie scoffs, looking Kimmy up and down.

"Hey, they picked me. They got stuck with you." Kimmy snapped back.

"Please, you guys have been arguing the whole way home." Poppy whined, running her hand through her smooth blonde hair.

"Not all the way. Only since Lake Street." Stephanie claims.

"It wasn't Lake Street, it was Chestnut." Kimmy corrects Stephanie.

"No, it wasn't." Stephanie shook her head.

"Yes, it was." Kimmy argued back.

"I can't believe this. You guys are arguing about where you started arguing." DJ scoffed in disbelief.

"It's pathetic." Poppy huffed.