117. BEING IN A MOVIE

Chapter one hundred and seventeen

"Being in a movie." 

And since then, Caroline had gotten the part in the movie as Miss Hannigan where she was filming non stop, and because of that she really had no idea what was going on back home with the glee club, but Becca did, she knew that the warblers had joined the new directions and she wasn't about to tell Caroline that when she had everything good going for her, but she was on her way to help them as her and Maddie Ziegler were on a plane to Ohio.

While Caroline was back on set standing in an apartment building, she looked like a hot mess, as she stood in the room, looking at the five young girls were standing in with expensive clothes on all ranging from different ages "you don't deserve it!" she voiced "yes, we do! It's from our friend!" the oldest of them all told her, as Caroline scoffed "she's not your friend! And neither is Mr Stacks!" she voiced, pretending to throw money "they're all just a bunch of parasites that'll suck the life out of you and move on once you're not the shiny new toy in the factory anymore." she told them, turning to leave.

"Your being mean." the youngest told her, as Caroline quickly turned back around "I'm being educational." she told her, lunging toward's her, making the little girl step back "now pack it up!" Caroline voiced, motioning her hand toward's them "you look ridiculous." she added on, as she turned walking out of the room, and slamming the door shut behind her and as she did, she then tripped, having supposed to been drinking before this seen as she fell, she quickly stood up and turned opening the door behind her, pointing at them all "I didn't fall." turning back around and shutting the door, she heard the girls giggling.

As she walked into the living room, she changed the tv station and as she did, it turned to someone playing the piano, the little girls started singing, as Caroline went over and fell back onto the couch.

"Hee hee hee hee hee

Ha ha ha ha ha."

Although when she did, the sound of something squeaking could be heard underneath as she stuck her hands behind her head and pulled something out from underneath the pillow, holding it up to her face, she saw it was some kind of toy.

"Hee hee hee hee hee."

Caroline then huffed as she started singing.

"Little girls, little girls
Everywhere I turn I can see them."

She then threw the toy across the room, purposefully hitting the wall, as she sat up.

"(Ha ha ha ha ha)
Ugh!"

She then got up and began walking back to the hallway.

"Little girls, little girls
Night and day I eat, sleep, and breathe them."

She turned the lights on and as she did, she heard laughter.

"(Hee hee hee hee hee)."

She then turned back to the living room.