074. DREAMS DON'T DIE

Chapter seventy four
"Dreams don't die"

And everything after that, for one Caroline Hudson began to go in slow motion where without even going on stage, the judges walked by and told her two words, immediate disqualification, and that's when she went into crisis mode, walking to the choir room, she grabbed a giant box off stage, and continued on her way walking into the choir room, she put the box down right next to the trophy case and turned opening it, which was when everyone noticed her "Caroline?" Finn asked.

But when he did, Caroline didn't respond but grabbed all the smaller trophies and put them into the box first "Caroline, whoa, whoa. What..what are you doing?" Finn asked as he walked toward's her, but Caroline didn't ask him, as she grabbed the miniature sized one's, footsteps could be heard in the hallway, as Jesse soon appeared in the doorway "Caroline, come on, she's coming get what you need and let's go." he told her and when he did, Finn stepped toward's him "no, no! She's not going anywhere with you until she tells someone what's going on?" he asked.

As Caroline grabbed the miniature trophies and put them in the box "while you all ran off the stage, like crazy people for Dorothy from the wizard of oz over there, you got disqualified. Which doesn't just mean your seasons over, it means the entirety of show choir will be coming after your sister, questioning her on what happened, and why she let it happen, and how she will now be a nobody in show choir. So, congratulations, Finn you've destroyed your sisters reputation." Jesse told him, as he looked behind Finn and saw Caroline carrying the box of trophies and the nationals trophy as he walked toward's her and took the box from her, the two walked out of the choir room.

The two then walked out of the school and as they did, camera flashes were in their faces along with video cameras and reporters shoving mics in their faces "Caroline Hudson! Caroline Hudson, how as national winning champions did you fall so far?" someone asked "Caroline Hudson, what exactly happened tonight that caused you to not only fail but be disqualified from show choir all together?" another asked, as they followed her to Jesse's car "did you expect for your last season to end like this?" another asked, as Jesse opened the passenger side door for her, Caroline put the trophy in first and then got in as he then handed her the box and as he did, he shut the door behind her.

Turning around and looking at them all, he gave them the middle finger as he walked around the car and to the drivers side "oh, come on, Jesse! That's not nice! We just want answers!" someone voiced, as he opened the drivers side door and got in, shutting it behind him, he then turned the car on, and began to back out, which was when all the reporters moved away from the car, as they then drove away.

Walking into school, everyone was staring at Caroline who was wearing sweats and had her hood over her head and sunglasses over her face, yet they all still knew who she was even as she was hiding her face, Jesse had told her that she didn't have to go back to school ever, but she knew her parents would never let her do that.

Opening her locker, she then saw all of the show choir stuff inside of it and as she did, she quickly ripped it all off the front of her locker and began ripping it apart and as she did, everyone in the hallway turned and watched her, although one of the football players walked up to her "yo, Caroline Hudson how does it.." he went to tell her, as Caroline snapped her head toward's him "go away!" she yelled and when she did, the boy turned and ran away, as she walked into the classroom near by and threw all the stuff she had into the garbage.

Then as she was walking through the hallway at school, she soon heard the sound of music and as she did, she stepped into the doorway and saw Sam singing with Britney, but then when she looked to the left, she saw the band, as she walked in, and right up to them "Caroline. Caroline." one of them said, as Caroline kicked her foot right into the drum kit, she then put her hands out and knocked it over, causing the symbol to hit the floor, which was when Britney and Sam looked at her.