062. SAYING GOODBYE

Chapter sixty two
"Saying goodbye."

It was the day's leading up to graduation and right now in the choir room, Kurt, Mercedes, Tina, Artie and Rachel were putting on a god awful routine of sit down you're rocking the boat as Artie sang and them sang.

"And I said to myself sit down

Said to myself sit down

Sit down you're rocking the boat

And the devil will drag you under

by the sharp lapel of your checkered coat

Sit down, sit down, sit down, you're rocking the boat

Sit down, you're rocking, sit down you're rocking the boat

Sit down you're rocking, sit down you're rocking the boat

sit down, you're rocking the boat!

They finished off as everyone clapped for them including Mr Schuester who finally decided to join them "that was the most ghetto number I have ever seen." Santana shared "then just call me George Jefferson, because we went from the ghetto to the penthouse. National champs, baby!" Artie voiced, as they all cheered again, Mr Schuester wrote goodbye on the board as he looked to them all "this weeks assignment is easy. Graduation is just a few days away. There's nothing left to prepare for. Our work here is done, so there's only one thing left to do..say goodbye. Underclassman, pick some songs to say goodbye to the seniors. Seniors, pick a song to say goodbye to us." he shared.

"A part of me wants to lock those doors and stay in here with everyone forever." Mercedes shared "we can use the waste basket for the toilet, and then we could eat Joe for the food, since she's been here the shortest so we know her the least." Britney shared, as Mr Schuester sat down with his guitar in hand "I really hope you're about to rap." Quinn told him, as Mr Schuester chuckled "no such luck. I'm leading by example here. This one is for you guys." he told them, strumming as he started to sing.

"May the good Lord be with you

Down every road that you roam
And may sunshine and happiness
Surround you when you're far from home
And may you grow to be proud, dignified and true
And do unto others as you'd have done to you

Be courageous and be brave
And in my heart you'll always stay
Forever young, forever young

May good fortune be with you
May your guiding light be strong
Build a stairway to Heaven
With a prince or a vagabond

And may you never love in vain
And in my heart you will remain
Forever young, forever young
Forever young, forever young, yeah

And when you finally fly away
I'll be hoping that I served you well
For all the wisdom of a lifetime
No one can ever tell

But whatever road you choose
I'm right behind you, win or lose
Forever young, forever young
For, forever young, forever young."

And when he finished they all clapped, although when they did, it wasn't excited it was more sad then their usual celebrations and that's because a chapter was coming to an end, which is why the next Caroline was in a leotard along with Britney as the two walked out onto the auditorium stage with her dad as Kurt sat down in front of them "I was in the basement of our old house. You wearing a unitard." their dad shared as he put a sequin glove on his left hand "oh, god, dad, please, don't do this." Kurt told him "sit down...and except your present. Me and Caroline worked day and night on this." their dad shared, as Caroline laughed "hit it!" their dad voiced as the music started and they began doing the choreography to single ladies.