102. BECOMING A SHINING STAR

Chapter one hundred and two

"Becoming a shining star." 

It was now the middle July and Caroline had been spending the entire month of June working on her EP that was called Caroline Hudson, where there was songs like had me at hello which she had written about the first time she ever met Jesse, then there was all I want which was her boy troubles from when she was dating Sam but still had feelings for Jesse, then there was the rose song which she had wrote during her breakup with Jesse choosing to put herself first, a song called wondering she had wrote after keeping her secret about sleeping with Jesse from Sam, Dreams don't die was also on there as well along with out of the old.

But there was also three new songs on there that she had written while being in LA like you never know and a cover of sweet Caroline, and the song that she was performing right now called gonna shine, seeing as after this the celebrating of the EP's sales and the photoshoots and signings for it were gonna be over and it was gonna be time to get back to work on her first ever album, her parents had come out to LA to watch her, Kurt and the others couldn't make it but it didn't matter cause she had sent them all her EP CD in the mail.

Where right now, Caroline was walking in the hallway with a robe over her dress and heels on, holding her Yorkshire terrier in her arms that she had named Finn, with her backup dancers and Becca and Jordan walking right beside her "I can't believe how many people showed up! Not that I expected them not too, but we have a packed house, some people are even standing cause there's not enough seats." Jordan shared, as Becca chuckled "I told you to get a bigger venue." she told him, as they turned heading down the hallway toward's the stage.

In which Caroline turned handing Finn to Becca as she crouched down and began taking off her robe as she walked underneath the bars of the stage, Jordan followed her "you know, you thought this EP was gonna change your life but once that album comes out there's gonna be more promos, more photoshoots and even a North American tour!" he voiced, as Caroline chuckled handing him her robe "you seem to forget that I've been at this a while. You can't scare me away!" she voiced, as the crowd was cheering for her "wasn't try too! Now you go out there and sing!" Jordan voiced, as Caroline ducked into the lift to take her on stage as she waved at him.

Her silhouette was the only thing that could be seen through purple light, as the music started playing, Caroline and her background dancers began to dance as the crowd cheered, her mom and dad were cheering on, as Caroline turned around facing the audience, singing.

"There's a moment when you realize that something's changed

All the bits and pieces start to fit (so fab!)
When nothing that you know will ever be the same (ring a bell, that's my queue)
Gotta try something new."

The lights then flashed as she began walk across the stage as her background dancers followed behind her.

"Gonna shine 

and make the moment mine

Now my time has arrived
Gonna shine so bright
The sun will run and hide
And I'll be the only star that lights the sky." 

She then stopped bringing her arms in the air.

"I'm gonna shine."

She then brought her arms down as she then smirked.

"Listen up fellasNow there's nothing in this universe to hold me back (bye, Sue)
The endless night can keep me in the dark
And I just might give my dear old dad a heart attack."