031. BLOODY VALENTINE

Chapter thirty one
"Bloody valentine."

Let's just say ignoring Sam when the two of them were locker neighbors was a lot harder then it was at the start of it all, but as valentines day was coming up and love was in the air and in the room, the way that he disrespected her saying that she wasn't in the Christmas spirit was because she was sad and lonely was now really hit her now that it was the literal day of love where Jesse last year did the whole sixteen candles moment, where he came by later when her mom and Finn were out, and they had cake and kissed like at the end of the movie, it was extremely romantic.

But now, she just felt empty, and she thought she liked Sam but then he kissed her and freaked her out then she thought he was sorry but then we went and sang with one of the hottest girls in school who she was having a breakdown because of and then anytime after that she tried to become some what friends with him again, other things just exploded in her face or his where the two could rarely see eye to eye anymore.

Sitting in the choir room, Mr Schuester wrote love and drew a big heart around it "all right, guys. I have one word for you." he told them, as he turned around, Britney raised her hand "Britney?" he asked her "is it love? I'm totally gonna graduate now!" Britney voiced "valentines day is coming up, so for this week's lesson,  I want you guys to pick a partner, because you're gonna sing to them what you think is the world's greatest love song. Yeah, find a song that communicates all the thing that love means to you. Now, partner up." Mr Schuester told them, turning around "Mr Schue?" Caroline and Finn asked as the same time as the two turned and looked at each other "oh, can whatever football MVP want's for just one second!" Caroline voiced.

As Finn motioned forward, making Caroline huff as she looked to Mr Schuester "does it have to be a love song? I mean can't people just be friends anymore? Because looking around us everyone else here is in a relationship besides me and Mercedes and I'm leaving Finn out of this because with how many girls I've seen gushing over him in the hallway that make me want to stick needles in my eyes I can tell you that he's fine. And Rachel we'll probably sing to him even he doesn't want her too or in the end will just sing about herself with how conceded she is." she shared "right.." Mr Schuester realized as he looked at them all "can I say what I wanted to say now?" Finn asked as Mr Schuester motioned for him to come forward.

Finn stood up and walked to the front "I just wanted to point out that for the first time, an entire week has gone by without any one of us getting slushed." he mentioned as everyone clapped "I think the fact that I lead the football team to a conference championship might have something to do with it. The fact is that I'm the closest thing the glee club has to a celebrity right now and just like a famous athlete, I wanna give to a charity. You guys." Finn told them as Caroline furrowed her brows along with others "so I'm setting up a kissing booth for a dollar a smooch. And donating the proceeds to glee glee club to help us.." Finn continued as Mercedes interrupted him "don't even bother like you're trying to help out this club, you just want to kiss a bunch of girls because just like Caroline I've seen them all in the hallway as well." she shared.

"yeah, I've kissed Finn and can I just say, not worth a buck. I would however, pay one hundred to jiggle one of his man boobs." Santana told them "do you ever get tired of tearing other people down?" Finn asked her "no, not really." Santana told him "cause you always just seem to be meddling in everybody else's business." Finn told her "oh, please. You guys love me. I keep it real, and I'm hilarious." Santana told them all "actually you're just a bitch." Lauren mentioned, making people gasp as Caroline smirked "okay, I'm sorry. You've just got eyes for my man." Santana told Lauren as she turned to her "okay, first of all, I'm not your man." Puck told her, as Santana looked away crossing her arms.