004. DANCE AND FOOTBALL

Chapter four
"Dance and football."

Caroline had been standing at her locker grabbing her books for the day but when she shut it, she jumped as Kurt was standing right there "hi, Kurt, um, I don't know where Mercedes is right now." she told him, stepping around him and heading down the hallway but as she did, Kurt was quick to follow her on her heels "yes, Mercedes shared something about needing to check in with Tina. But that's not why I'm here. I'm here cause I want to talk to you." he told her, causing Caroline to furrow her brows "me? Why?" she questioned, as the two headed down the hallway.

"Because I am in need of one of your amazing talents." Kurt told her as Caroline sighed "I already tried asking Mr Schue for a fog machine or even just a light backdrop but he said we don't have the budget for that." she shared "oh.." Kurt told her but then quickly shook his head "no, not that. You're dance skills." he informed her "mine? Why don't you ask Rachel." Caroline told him, making Kurt scoff, putting his hand on her shoulder, making her stop and turn to face him "she doesn't exactly have the flare I'm looking for. But you do." he told her, making Caroline extremely confused.

Which is how she ended up down in Kurt's bedroom with one of the cheerios Britney, both wearing black leotards while Kurt had on a unitard as he put single ladies by Beyonce on from his iPod shuffle and placed it in the speaker, as the three stood in front of a cam corder and began dancing like they were in the music video as they mouthed the words.

"All the single ladies

all the single ladies

now put your hands up

up in the club

we just broke up

I'm doing my own little thing

acting up, drink in my cup

I can care less what you think

I need no permission

did I mention

don't pay him any attention

cause you had your turn

and now you gonna learn

what it really feels what it's like to miss me

cause if you liked it

then you should've put a ring on it

if you like it

then you should have put a ring on it

don't be mad once you see

that he want it

if you like it

then you should have put on a ring on it

oh, oh, oh

oh, oh, oh

oh, oh, oh."

But before they could do the rest of it, the music was put on pause as the three of them quickly turned around, seeing a man in a baseball hat, flannel, t shirt and jeans "dad. You're home early." Kurt mentioned "deadliest catch is on." Mr Hummel shared as he walked forward "what are you wearing?" he asked Kurt "it's a unitard. Guys wear them to work out nowadays. Do sports. They wick seat from the body." Kurt shared, as his dad reached his hand out and pulled it causing it to snap back into Kurt's skin as he nodded, Caroline forced a smile "it's a football thing." she added on, trying to help Kurt "yeah, all the guys in football wear them. Very jock chic." Kurt shared.