116. THE AUDITION PROCESS

Chapter one hundred and sixteen

"The audition process." 

Having made it back to LA, it was definitely warmer then Caroline and Becca could remember and honestly the idea that they didn't need to be up early to get to school was a good feeling, and waking up to the gorgeous view in their pent house suite was definitely a huge change from waking up in Ohio and only looking at the woods and barley any mountains, but that didn't mean they were any less busy, where once the two woke up, they had showered, eaten breakfast and were pouring to go coffees into mugs and running out the door.

And when they did, the two had gotten in the car and headed to the location that they were given to go to for the audition process, and when they arrived, Caroline quickly opened the door and got out and when she stood there, Becca got out behind her, as the two then finally caught their breath and looked out at the building in front of them "shall we?" Becca asked, as Caroline nodded "we shall." she told her, as the two began walking forward, they headed into the building and down the hallway, following the signs on where to go, although when they turned to go into the room, they stopped.

Cause in front of them was a bunch of other women, where some of them looked as old and as mean as Sue, other's looked like they could be her mom and others seemed to be around the same age as Caroline "okay, this? This is a lot more people than I expected." Caroline shared "yeah..but..but it'll be fine, you read the script, you practiced the songs. Everything will be fine." Becca shared, and when she did, a women walked out "Sarah." she called out, as one of the women stood up and walked into the room, Caroline and Becca then began to walk over to their seats.

And once they sat down, they seemed to have sat there for a good while, as everyone before them began getting called where they seemed to be going from oldest to youngest, and many either came out looking happy, sad, upset, or no expression at all, and as the second person before Caroline was called in, Caroline turned to Becca "you know what? I can't do this! How about we quickly get out of here before they come out and call my name, yeah!" she voiced, going to get up to leave, but as she did, Becca grabbed her arm and pulled her back down "oh, no, no, you..you had like a hundred people before you to get up and leave. You're now the last person here and I will be damned if I let you get up and walk out of here and fly back to Ohio!" she voiced.

In which the door opened and as it did, the young girl came walking out, as the women from before peaked out "Caroline Hudson?" she asked, and when she did, Caroline stood up, and began walking toward's the room and as she stepped inside, she saw four different people sitting at a table which wasn't knew because she's done show choir and when she turned to her left, she walked up to the man standing away from her "okay, so were gonna practice both acting and singing, and see how you two would work together which is why we're gonna go with the number easy street." the director shared.

"Okay." Caroline told them, as the director to the man standing next to her "ready when you are." they said, as the man cleared his throat and turned to her "I'm tired of being the cockroach everybody needs. That everybody treats like, uh.." he was saying and when he did, Caroline furrowed her brows "cockroach?" she asked, looking to him and when she did, she realized it was Jesse as he turned to her "exactly!" he voiced, as Caroline hummed "it's my last roll at the table, get paid and get out." Jesse shared, as Caroline shook her head "there's no such thing as a way out trust me." she told him, raising her brows.