073. A SECTIONALS THANKSGIVING

Chapter seventy three
"A sectionals thanksgiving."

It was thanksgiving and all the old new direction members minus Kurt and Rachel and come into town which meant they all were stopping by glee club to help them prepare for sectionals, which was why they all were standing in front of them now in the choir room "all right, do you realize standing before you are legends?" Finn asked, sitting down with them all as everyone clapped "any single one of these guys could be president of the United States one day." Finn shared "now, that's a stretch." Caroline said as Tina laughed.

"And lucky for us, they've agreed to help us.." Finn shared as Puck interrupted him "hang with the new chumps..and see if some our sheer awesomeness doesn't rub off on you." he shared, as him and Mike dusted off their shoulders "god, you guys used to be cool!" Caroline voiced, leaning her head back as the new directions who knew them laughed "when you hear your name pair up." Finn told them as he looked at his list "Puck, your with your brother." he said as Puck walked up the steps to Jake.

"Mike, you're with Ryder." Finn told him as the two pointed at each other, Mike then walked up to him "Marley, you're with Santana." Finn said as Marley walked over to her "Kitty, you're with Quinn." Finn mentioned as Kitty ran over to Quinn and hugged her, in which Caroline glared at the two which Santana caught and wanted to figure out what that was all about "Wade, Mercedes." Finn then said "sashay." Mercedes said "enchante." Wade said as he walked over to her, the two laughed, as they hugged.

"Now, your mentors are here to help you with whatever you need, singing, dancing.." Finn was saying as Quinn interrupted him "birth control." she said as Kitty laughed "your so funny and self deprecating. We're so much alike" she told everyone "you all have no idea." Caroline mumbled as she crossed her arms.

"The worst mistake is to underestimate our competition. The warblers are ruthless this year." Finn shared "and don't forget about the rose del Mennonites. Any show choir that can raise a barn in five minutes deserves mad respect." Artie shared "said nobody ever." Caroline told him.

"Caroline will do the solo. And for our show stopper, we're doing Gangnam style." Finn shared "okay, okay, lumps, let me just say out loud what everyone here is thinking. You finally got an okay haircut, you're not doing that annoying half smirk as much as you used to, but you're still an idiot. No one in this room can tackle a massive dance number except for Caroline or Britt. And that includes your little hand jive that, to me, looked more like a handjo.." Santana was saying as Joe interrupted her "is there any way Mr Schue could come back for this?" he asked.

"Listen to me. We have never lost sectionals before." Finn told them as he stood up "and there's no way we're gonna do it under my watch." he told them as he turned to the rest of them who were sitting down "we can and we will succeed. We need an ambitious number with a strong dance element. That's the warblers calling card and we need to blow them out of the water. And Mike said he could easily show one of our guys how to do the dance number." he shared "I did?" Mike asked him.

"Crap, I uh..I kind of forgot to ask you about that. But one of you guys is gonna have to take the lead with Britt. So, who's it gonna be?" Finn asked "hello? White chocolate." Sam told them, as he stood up beatboxing, he began dancing "oh, no, no, no. Caroline, get your boyfriend." Mercedes told her "not my boyfriend anymore." Caroline told them, which shocked everyone "whoa, whoa, hold on!" Mercedes voiced, holding her hand up "yeah, wait, I thought you guys were like some match made in heaven or whatever." Santana shared "yeah, what did happen exactly?" Quinn asked.