037. SELF ACCEPTANCE

Chapter thirty seven
"Self acceptance."

Nationals was coming up fast which was why they were all standing in the auditorium going through rehearsals and today was dancing "all right, guys, nationals are just a few weeks away, and it's time to bear down. And you're singing at regionals was amazing, but your dancing..it's booty camp time." Mr Schuester told them "booty." Artie voiced "let's get it going. A five, six, seven, eight." Mr Schuester told them and as the guy at the piano played a beat, they all began dancing "push yourselves, guys, vocal adrenaline takes no prisoners." Mr Schuester told them as Finn brought his arm back and smacked Rachel in the face as she fell to the floor "oh." Finn and Mr Schuester said at the same time.

"I'm so sorry, are you okay?" Finn asked Rachel as he and Mr Schuester went over to check on her "I'm bleeding." Rachel told them "let's get you to a doctor." Mr Schuester told her as they got her up and began to take her out of the auditorium, Caroline huffed, throwing her arms up, knowing at this rate they weren't gonna be even close to vocal adrenaline standards.

The next day in glee club, Rachel stood in front of them all with a bandage on her nose "oh, my god. You're getting a nose job." Quinn pointed out "I'm considering having a minor procedure to repair my deviated septum." Rachel told them "so, a nose job." Santana said "look, I'm happy with the way that I look, okay? And I've embraced my nose. But, let's say I wanted to have a slightly more demure nose? Like Quinn's for example. I would never change my appearance for vanity, but, I mean, the doctor said that it could possibly improve my talent, which would help us all for nationals, so.." Rachel was telling them as Mr Schuester interrupted her "possibly. What about the risks? Your voice is amazing as it is, Rachel." he told her.

As Santana sighed "oh, hold up. Could we all just get real here for a second? I hear that Rachel's got a bit of a schnoz. I mean, I wouldn't know, because like Medusa, I try to avoid eye contact with her. But can we all just stop lying about there aren't things that we wouldn't change about ourselves? I mean, I'm sure that Sam's been at the doctors office, and riffled through pamphlets on mouth reduction." she said as Sam hid his lips "and I'll bet Artie's thought about getting his legs removed, since he's not really using them anyways." Santana then told him as Artie turned to her with a glare "and I'm definitely sure, Tina's looked into getting an eye de slanting." Santana then told her.

"That's extraordinarily racist." Tina told her "I'm keeping it real." Santana told them "sorry, Santana, I'm a beautiful person. I'm in love with myself and I wouldn't change a thing." Tina shared "is that why you're wearing blue contacts today, Tina? Self hating asian." Mike said "not many asian sex symbols, Mike. I'm just trying to be in fashion and mirror what I see in magazines." Tina told him "my dancing kind of bothers me. Uh, and it almost killed Rachel, but I like the way I look." Finn shared "oh, please. You have weird, puffy, pyramid nipples. They look like they're filled with custard. You could dust them with powdered sugar and they could pass for some sort of dessert." Santana said.

As Caroline stood up and turned to her "god, enough! Don't you get tired of tearing other people down for the things that they are insecure about most? I mean last time someone tried to dish it out to you, it didn't really end well for you did it? You left the room upset!" she voiced as Santana chuckled "oh, you? You're the best of them all! I mean you walk around her with your head high like everything's fine all while meanwhile we all know if someone said anything to you regarding Jesse St James you'd break down crying!" Santana voiced and when she did, Caroline started playing with her hands, feeling her anxiety kicking in "Santana, that's enough." Mr Schuester told her but Santana didn't stop "I mean seriously, that's probably why you were in therapy all summer wasn't it? Because you couldn't get over your first ever relationship! I mean give me a break!" she voiced and when she did, Caroline turned around and grabbed her bag, and began walking out of the room "Caroline." Mr Schuester told her, but Caroline didn't turn back, counting in her head to calm herself down before she broke down and had a panic attack.