071. GREASE

Chapter seventy one
"Grease."

Sitting in the choir room, Mr Schuester sighed as he turned and looked at them all "all right, guys, listen up, I've got an announcement to make." he shared "Adele is dead." Britney said "no. I've been asked to join a blue ribbon panel to rewrite the arts curriculum nationwide." Mr Schuester shared "whoa." everyone voiced "thank you. I'll be taking a short sabbatical which means I'm leaving McKinley at the end of the week." Mr Schuester shared.

Which turned that whoa into an oh no because what the hell were they gonna "this is crazy." Tina said "but glee club is your life." Artie told him, as Caroline chuckled "Mr Schuester, we just became national champions this is really not a good time to go." she shared "which is why this is only temporary. I'll be back right after sectionals." Mr Schuester mentioned "wait. After sectionals?" Tina asked "Mr Schuester!" Caroline voiced "guys guys, calm won. Look, I knew I needed to find a replacement, which is why I brought in Finn Hudson." Mr Schuester shared.

"Whoa, whoa!" Caroline voiced, standing up "Mr Schue, I love Finn, he's my brother. But he's not fit to run a glee club! He barley can dance, he's lucky he cane even sing! He blew nationals for by locking lips with Rachel, I mean come on Mr Schue!" she voiced, as Finn stood up "guys, I know I can do this. And I've got some really good ideas for sectionals." he shared, as Caroline crossed her arms "you've been looking through my show choir book in my room!" she voiced "no.." Finn trailed off, because he totally had been "Mr Schue my reputation in show choir is on the line here! Even more now that I'm the lead in the musical if he makes any of it into a dumpster fire, my whole life will be over!" Caroline voiced.

"We can't win without him! Who's gonna drive the bus?" Sugar asked, as Sue walked in "Finn Hudson, Schuester." she said, as the yelling stopped "Figgins office, right now." she told them as she turned walking out.

They all were then trying out their costumes for the play, Caroline was standing in front of the mirror "okay, you know what to do. Just hold on, and suck in." Tina told her, trying to zip up her skirt but it wouldn't go "Tina, this is a new skirt, I bought a new skirt so I could make sure it fit and now it's not fitting when it did yesterday." Caroline shared, starting to panic "maybe it's the you know what.." Tina told her "no, Tina..I can't be pregnant. I'm not that stupid." Caroline told her "hey, Tina!" Sugar and Britney voiced as the two turned and looked at them in their costumes "well, I love it so much. I promise I won't pee in it." Britney shared.

"I'm here for my fitting. Where's harajuku girl?" Kitty asked as she walked up "I thought you quit because your part was too small." Sugar mentioned "well spray tanned hawk nose, to quote Shakespeare. There's no small parts only fat actresses." Kitty shared, in which Caroline looked to her "okay, you can hate on me as much as you want. But once you start messing with my friends that's when we're gonna have a problem." she shared "can you say that again? Because I honestly was distracted by your noticeable weight gain. I'm confused are you playing the lead in grease or hairspray?" Kitty asked.

"I'm gonna be playing the role of punching you in the face to the point where your gonna need a nose job and get kicked off the cherries if you keep sticking it in my business!" Caroline voiced, trying to zip her skirt up again, and Kitty didn't seem to get the hint as she stepped toward's her "I usually don't believe in the lame stream media's definition of science..but it just makes sense that your metabolism is grinding to a halt. You're getting the body fit to hold a baby. I had to except how I am. I spend almost every weekend alone because everyone just assumes that the popular girl is busy. I'm doing this play because I could use some friends. Real ones. So, in the spirt of grease, I thought it would be a good way for us to get to know each other if we had a sleepover." she shared.