026. GIRL REVOLOUTION

Chapter twenty six
"Girl revolution."

Sitting in glee club, Puck had finally gotten out of Juvie as Kurt and Tina finally made it "all right, guys. Let's get down to business. First, let's welcome back Noah Puckerman." Mr Schuester told them as everyone clapped "Puck, I hope your time in juvie has taught you a lesson or two about right and wrong." Mr Schuester shared "are you kidding me? I ruled that place. All I did was crack skulls and lift weights all day." Puck shared "wow, what a catch. Can't believe I let you go." Quinn said.

"And now, drumroll, Finn," Mr Schuester told him as Finn did it on his book "because I have in my hand our competition for sectionals next month." Mr Schuester shared as everyone cheered "first, the a cappella choir from the all boys private school in Westerville. The Dalton academy warblers." Mr Schuester shared as they all clapped "okay. Hold up. Like a million awesome gay jokes just popped into my head." Santana shared, as Caroline rolled her eyes "and the other team to beat, the hipsters, a first year club from the Warren township, continuing education program. Now, they are a glee club composed entirely of elderly people getting their high school GED's." Mr Schuester shared.

"Is that legal?" Rachel asked "how are we supposed to compete against a bunch of adorable old people?" Mercedes asked "are you kidding? Brittle bones. Get on of those ladies a pat on the rear, it'll shatter her pelvis." Puck shared "nice, Puck." Caroline told him "oh, wait! No, cause we should just do it your way and sleep with competition. Who's it this time? One of those warbler dudes?" Puck asked and when he did, Caroline laughed and then lunged at him as Finn stood up and grabbed her, bringing her back to her seat "moving on. Since it seemed to get you guys jazzed about sectionals last year, I wanna make this week our second annual boys versus girls tournament." Mr Schuester shared, as everyone cheered.

"So, split up into two groups and figure out what song's your gonna sing." Mr Schuester told them as the girls moved to the right side, Kurt followed Caroline "Kurt, I'm gonna say it again. Boys team." Mr Schuester told him as Kurt walked away, Caroline leaned down to the girls, listening to Rachels mashup ideas, although they were all to tame and to easy for them.

Where the next time in glee, Mr Schuester was changing the rules "look, I'm not tossing the baby out of the bath water here." he told them "I've totally done that." Britney told them as Caroline's eyes went wide "we're just making an adjustment. Boys, you will be doing songs traditionally sun by girl groups. And girls, try some classic rock. Uh, The Who, the Stones. The more opposite your choice, the more points you get." Mr Schuester shared and as he turned away, all of the girls then turned to Caroline.

The next day, Caroline was standing at her locker as Sam was at his next to her, she could hear Quinn talking "just be honest with me. I won't get mad at you if you tell me the truth. I'll be relieved." she told him as Sam shut his locker "really? It looks like you're gonna be mad no matter what I say." he told her, where as Caroline then shut her's, he grabbed her and began dragging her down the hallway "um, why am I being dragged?" she asked "you said another women's name while you were kissing me." Quinn shared, as Caroline's eyes went wide "okay, now I really don't wanna be here." she told them "look, I get it. She's in a position of power over you, which can be exciting, and you clearly like women who give you a hard time." Quinn shared.

As Sam then finally let Caroline go as he turned to look at her "I'm not cheating on you with my football coach." he told her "what!" Caroline yelled, as Sam quickly turned to her and put his and over her mouth, as he looked to Quinn "look, can we talk about this in private?" he asked her "am I embarrassing you?" Quinn asked him "it's not what you think." Sam told her "what I think. Is I'm not putting out for you, so you're getting it wherever you can, including the locker room with Beiste and from how close you're standing next to Caroline and trying to use her to get away from me, you're probably screwing her, too!" Quinn voiced.