096. VALEDICTORIAN DRAMA

Chapter ninety six

"Valedictorian drama." 

They all walked into glee club and as they did, Artie and Tina were singing as they all joined dancing to it as Caroline and Blaine danced together.

"Sweet love's showin' us a heavenly light

I've never seen such a beautiful sight
See love glowing on us every night
I know forever we'll be doing it
Sweet love's showin' us a heavenly light

Artie then sang.

"I've never seen such a beautiful sight
(See love glowing on us every night)
I know forever we'll be doing it right."

Artie and Tina sang.

"I know forever we'll be doing it, doing it

Sweet love's showin' us a heavenly light."

Tina sang.

"I've never seen such a beautiful sight."

Tina and Artie sang.

"See love glowing on us every night

I know forever we'll be doin' it, doin' it, doin' it."

They all then sang. 

"Sweet love, (Sweet love)
Sweet love, yeah {You're the glowin' light in my life}
Sweet love (Sweet love) {Source of pride in my life}

Sweet love {Ooh! Everything I do brings me back to you}
Sweet love, yeah (Whenever I call you friend!)

Sweet love (Whenever I call)
Sweet love (You're my friend!)"

Tina then sang.

"Yeah."

They all then cheered as Becky walked in and huffed "close the door when you sing crap like that." she said "hey, Becky, can we help you with something?" Jake asked her "yeah. Quit staring at by boobs. Tina, Artie, Principal Sylvester wants to see you in her office!" Becky voiced, as the bell rang.

The next day, Caroline was walking with Blaine out of the classroom as the two were on the phone with Kurt "I don't know Kurt, don't you think you might be overreacting?" Blaine asked him "yeah, you have been known to do that especially when me and Blaine drunkenly kissed at Rachel's party." Caroline shared "well you guys did end up having semi feelings for each other so I'd say that I am underreacting. Starchid is trying to take over the band. The soul of PamelaLandsbury is hanging in the balance. It all started when Elliot scored an interview in the village voice. And he said, I feel so alive right no. Nothing means more to me than my band." Kurt shared.

And when he did, Blaine and Caroline looked at each other with furrowed brows "that's great, isn't it?" Blaine asked "yeah, isn't he basically saying how much he likes it?" Caroline asked "he's calling it his band, guys! Okay, and not five minutes ago do I get a text from him that says, oh my god, I just wrote a new song that we have, in all caps, go to do. I mean he's a psychopath." Kurt shared, as the bell rang "Kurt, we gotta go, but look if your really concerned about don't let on even for a second." Blaine shared "he's right, we always love to keep our friends but are enemies closer!" she voiced.