077. OVER SEXUALIZING

Chapter seventy seven

"Over sexualizing."

When school was back in session, over the weekend the information about what Hunter Clarington had done had come out, in which as Caroline was walking into school, she was carrying the box of trophies with the help of Blaine and as they were cameras flashed at them, as reporters ran after them with their microphone and camera crew "Caroline Hudson and Blaine Anderson!" someone voiced "Blaine Anderson, what's it like finding out about your old team the warblers having cheated at this years sectionals." a reporter asked "uh, it's..it's sad to hear." Blaine told them.

"Caroline Hudson, what's it like getting back in the show choir spotlight after not only being falsely overruled but yet to still potentially have a weak link in your chain?" another reporter asked as Caroline turned to them, holding up her nationals trophy "I've wanted to be in show choir since I was a little girl, and then my freshman year of high school I did. Where I then took what I knew already and what people I met along the way taught me and I know for a fact after seeing one show choir cheat and have one of my newest members of my team faith and almost cost us sectionals that I will never let it happen again." she shared, turning on her heel and walking off with Blaine.

Where many of them were still video taping them and taking pictures of them "Caroline, how do you and Blaine react to seeing Hunter Clarington attacking a reporter when he was accused of looking way too old to be in high school?" a reporter asked, as Blaine unconsciously put his free arm around Caroline "it's terrible, I mean nobody should act like that but it also kind of proved he was on steroids, I mean are friends saw him freak out at the lima bean one day." he shared "Caroline Hudson.." another reporter went to say as Blaine opened the door to the school, Caroline stepped in as he looked at all the reporters "no more questions." he told them, stepping inside and slamming the door shut on all of them, in which they snapped pictures of the two walking down the hallway.

Sitting in glee club back in the choir room they all cheered as Finn wrote regionals on the board "all right, people we are back! First of all, big props to Sam, Caroline and Blaine for their hard work to make this happen." he shared, walking back towards them all, as everyone clapped "but there's no time to celebrate, we just lost three weeks of prep time for regionals, and we still have to raise four hundred dollars to pay for the bus to get to the competition in Indianapolis." he added on "it's the Paris of Indiana." Artie shared "I propose a bake sale. I mean, it worked last time." Finn shared.

"Yeah, um..it worked because I put Mary Jane in my cupcakes and then when Puck cornered me he asked what my secret was and then I told him about it, he called me a genius then put Mary Jane in his cupcakes." Caroline shared, as Finn looked at her in shock "I'd cut off my hair to see it for extra cash." Joe suggested "to who? Jamaican kids with Rastafarian cancer or as rigging on a haunted pirate ship?" Kitty asked "I could sell more of my semen." Sam said, nonchalantly.

"This is silly. I know exactly how we're gonna get the money." Tina shared, standing up and walking to the front of the room, she turned to them all "the men of McKinley calendar. Let's face it. This is the cutest crop of glee boys we've ever had." she shared "that's great. And it's January, so it's the perfect time to sell them." Marley shared "there as six guys so each one can take two months. I think Blaine should definitely be December. You can do a Santa thing, but sexy. Sexy Claus." Tina shared, looking at Blaine.

"I'm in as long as I can take my shirt off." Sam said, in a country accent "wait, why does it have to be just the men? Why can't we objectify the girls too?" Artie asked "because the girls are the ones who buy stuff. We're responsible for the consumer driven economy. Those twilight books are poop on paper and we've turned them in a billion dollar industry." Kitty shared "team Jacob." Wade shared.