008. SWEET CAROLINE

Chapter eight
"Sweet Caroline."

At school, Caroline, Mercedes and Kurt were talking at the lockers as one of the hockey players, known as Karofsky had take on the slushing the losers opposed to the football players where as he came in their direction, Caroline screamed and jumped towards Kurt who wrapped his arms around her as he looked away ready for the two of them to get hit but it never came "my weave!" Mercedes yelled, ducking down but she didn't get it either, as the three turned their heads watching him continue down the hallway.

Sitting in glee club later, Finn had been the one to get sloshed as Caroline, Mercedes and Kurt sat together watching as Quinn cleaned him off "the slushee war has commenced." Kurt informed them "and if Finn and Quinn get nailed, none of us are safe." Mercedes mentioned as Mr Schuester walked in "okay, guys. We're a little behind for sectionals, thanks to our Sue Sylvester detour. But you guys seemed to really enjoy doing mash ups, right?" he asked as Santana and Britney walked over to sit down.

"I'm going to keep you guys fired up. Plus, there's an important lesson to be learned with mash ups. Sometimes things are so different they don't feel like they go together. But the big difference between them is what makes them great. Like..chocolate and bacon." Mr Schuester told told them "or glee club and football." Finn mentioned "exactly. But you've proven that it is a great combination." Mr Schuester told him as he walked towards Mercedes, Kurt and Caroline "so, here is.." he chuckled, handing out the sheet music "my personal favorite song. And your homework for the week is to find an unexpected mash up to go with it." he shared, handing out more to the others "bust a move?" Kurt asked.

"Yeah, this song is old school." Mercedes mentioned as Mr Schuester handed out all the sheet music "all right, um..Artie." he said as he made his way over to him "yeah?" Artie asked as Mr Schuester spun him around "try to follow along on the bass. Finn, take us through it." he told them "uh, I'm sorry, Mr Schuester. I got corn syrup in my eye." Finn told him "okay. Uh, Puck. How about it?" Mr Schuester asked him "I don't really groove on young MC. But you wanna know who did, Caroline in her fourth grade talent show, remember that, Finn?" Puck asked, turning and looking at Caroline with a smirk "was that the one with the backwards hat?" Finn asked, chuckling as Caroline shook her head "screw you both! Seeing as I did win that year, okay?" she asked.

"I am shocked at the lack of leading men ambition in this room right now." Rachel mentioned as Mr Schuester walked to the stand and put the sheet music down "it's okay, Rachel. I guess I'm going to have to show these guys how it's done." he told them, unbuttoning his white button up and leaving him in a grey t shirt as everyone cheered for him, as Mr Schuester started singing.

"Bust it!"

In which Artie started playing the guitar while Finn started playing the drums as the piano guy started playing the piano as Mr Schuester made his way over to Mike and Matt, pushing them off of the piano.

"This here's a tale for all the fellas
Tryin' to do what those ladies tell us
Get shot down 'cause you're overzealous
Play hard to get, females get jealous."

The three started dancing as Mr Schuester then skipped over to Caroline, Kurt and Mercedes, going behind Santana and Britney.

"OK smarty, go to a party
Girls are scantily clad and showin' body
A chick walks by, you wish you could sex her."

He sang as he went up to Quinn grabbing her right hand and pulling her out of her seat as he spun her around.

"But you're standin' on the wall like you was Poindexter."