007. SUE IN CHARGE

Chapter seven
"Sue in charge."

Glee club was a bit strange now that Sue and Mr Schuester were co directors, especially when Mr Schuester sat them down for a talk "as we head into sectionals, I want to get some feedback. Like, what kind of stuff you guys would like to be doing. Is there anything, any music in particular that you guys want to do?" he asked "can we maybe try something a little more black?' Mercedes asked "I agree we do a lot of show tunes." Kurt mentioned "it's glee club, not crunk club." Rachel reminded them as she looked down at Mercedes from her seat, Mercedes then turned to her "don't make me take you to the carpet." she told her.

As Caroline sat up "or maybe rock or possibly early 2000s like Avril Lavigne or Paramore?" she suggested "fantastic. Thank you, Mercedes, Kurt and Caroline. Dully noted." Mr Schuester told them as he looked at them all "anything else?" he asked as Mike Chang raised his hand "I can pop and lock." he shared in which Caroline gasped "oh, yes more dancing! Like vocal adrenalin. I saw this guy one time flip a girl over his head." she shared "not really what we're going for guys, but, noted, noted. Yes." Mr Schuester told them, as the bell had rang for glee to be over that day.

And the next time they were in glee club, they all watched as Sue and Mr Schuester got ready to flip a coin "ladies choice. Heads." Sue said as she flipped the coin, Mr Schuester caught it "heads." he said as he looked to all of them "awesome." Sue told him, pulling her up clipboard "all right, the following students have been selected for a special elite glee club called Sue's kids." she shared "hold on. We agreed not split up the group." Mr Schuester told her "oh, come on, Will. Give me a chance to do things Sue Sylvester's way. Maybe with my proven leadership abilities, I can help this pathetic group of mouth breathers place at sectionals." Sue said.

"We can't even compete in sectionals if we divide up the club, Sue, it's against the rules." Mr Schuester told her "really? You need to crack open a book, William. Here. I have." Sue told him as she tossed him a book and he caught it "show choir rule book. Page twenty four. Provision fourteen. Second addendum." she informed him as Mr Schuester opened it and looked at it "twelve members must perform for each team. However, not all members must perform every song." Sue shared as Mr Schuester shut the book and put it on the piano as he then held his hands up "fine." he told her, motioning to everyone "hey, just go ahead, take all the football players and you're cheerios." he told her, sitting down at the piano.

"All right, everybody. Listen up. When you hear your name called crossover to my side of this black shiny thing." Sue shared, looking down at her clipboard "it's called a piano, Sue." Mr Schuester told her "Santana. Wheels! Gay kid!" Sue called out, meaning Artie and Kurt with the last two, yet nobody was moving "come on, move it!" she then yelled as Santana got up, Artie began to wheel himself over as Kurt quickly got up, following the two "Asian! Other Asian!" Sue called out, meaning Mike and Tina as the other two got up, going over "Aretha. Shaft. And community service." she said, and with those Mercedes, Matt and Caroline stood up, walking toward's the others.

As Sue then looked to Mr Schuester "see Will, I don't want to participate in a group that ignores the needs of minority students." she shared as Mr Schuester stood up "you have got to be kidding me!" he whispered to her "oh, I wouldn't kid about this Will. And maybe that's your problem. Bigotry is no laughing matter." Sue told him "and that's how Sue sees it." Santana as she held up a c with her hand as Sue then turned to her "outstanding." she told her as Mr Schuester shook his head, Kurt then leaned toward's Caroline "is community service because you were given drugs?" he asked "she took one look at me and said I'd be picking up garbage on the side of the road for the rest of my life or working at breadsticks when I tried to join the cheerios." Caroline shared, as Kurt's eyes went wide "wow." he voiced "yeah." Caroline told him, as the two took deep breaths.