013. HAD ME AT HELLO

Chapter thirteen
"Had me at hello."

Coming off of their win from sectionals, Caroline had this feeling that it still wouldn't change the way people looked at the glee club, so she walked into school in a black short wig and a red raincoat on paired with sunglasses, in which she didn't take the disguise off until she safely made it to her locker without a slushee facial.

But the good thing is Finn seemed to be doing well even after the whole Quinn and Puck fiasco or so she thought until that afternoon where she was watching his basketball game, and how he had the ball dribbling it across the court until he looked across the way to the side of the court she was sitting on but he didn't look at her, no, Caroline looked down the bleachers and saw what caught her brother's attention which was Rachel, cheering him on in a team Finn shirt.

And she guessed they were kind of dating now? Although, Finn never made it clear as he then got the basketball stolen away from him, she then stood up "come on, Finn, what the hell!" she yelled as the other guy then scored as Finn looked to her, knowing exactly why she was annoyed, but soon Finn then managed to knock the ball that the other team was trying to score with out of the hoop as the game then ended.

The next day, sitting in glee club, Mr Schuester had wrote hello on the board as he turned to them all "hello." he said but nobody said it back "hello?" he asked again as they all then mumbled "hello." right back at him as Mr Schuester then walked towards them "what do you guys say when you answer the phone?" he asked "what up?" Mercedes told them "who this be?" Artie shared "no, she's dead. This is her son." Kurt shared "usually depends on how I'm talking too." Caroline shared "okay, Alexander Graham Bell inventor of the telephone liked to say, ahoy, ahoy, when he answered the phone. It was Edison who decided that hello was a more appropriate greeting." Mr Schuester shared as they all stared at him blankly.

"Look, I am really proud of what you guys did at sectionals. But as most of you have realized by now it hasn't made a bit of difference in your day to day at school." he mentioned "I have a slushee stained training bra to prove it." Rachel mentioned "the fact is, we're gonna have to be better, even more spectacular at regionals. It's time for some reinvention. Some new, new directions. We need a new, hello. Here's your assignment for the week. Come up with a fresh number. But it has to have hello in the song title, all right?" Mr Schuester asked as he looked at them all, the bell then rang for glee to be over.

And the next day, Finn was doing much better during his basketball game, scoring as Caroline cheered, jumping up out of her seat as her brother turned and smiled at her as he pumped his fist in the air.

Then the next day in glee club, he had his hello number as he was singing in the front of the room.

"Hello, Hello, Hello, Hello, Hello, Hello, Hello."

He then was singing to Tina as he walked towards her as she smiled at him.

"I want you
Hello
I need my baby
Woah woah
I need you
Hello,"

He then climbed up the steps, passing all of them and singing.

"Hello, Hello, Hello."

As he then finished, everyone clapped for him as Rachel stood up "and that, fellow glee clubbers is how we say hello." she told them all, as Caroline rolled her eyes, the bell then rang as Rachel ran down the steps "Mr schuester, I'd like to run some of my hello ideas by you." she told him as Caroline high fived her brother as he walked past her but as he did, he headed down to the bottom walking back onto the floor but as he did, Santana and Britney walked up to him, which made Caroline furrow her brows, wondering what those two wanted with him, seeing as cheerleaders didn't exactly make good girlfriends for him and neither did Rachel who seemed to want to be with him at all times.