050. CHRISTMAS IN THE AIR

Chapter fifty
"Christmas in the air."

It was Christmas at McKinley and this year was different, because Caroline was finally feeling the Christmas cheer, as she walked down the hallway of McKinley, going towards the choir room, wearing a black long sleeve shirt and red skirt.

"I... don't want a lot for Christmas

There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree

I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is you."

She then stepped into the choir room and as she did, Mercedes was in there throwing fake snow on the enormous tree while the others began dancing around, playing with gifts and decorations, as she walked in, singing, as Santana and Britney came over, dancing next to her.

"I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
Don't care about presents
Underneath the Christmas tree."

She then passed by the Christmas tree, as she then stepped onto the steps.

"I don't need to hang my stocking
There upon the fireplace
Santa Claus won't make me happy
With a toy on Christmas day."

Then she stepped down and as she did, Tina, Mercedes, Sugar, Rachel, Quinn and Britney circled around her having tinsel all around them.

"I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know."

She then spun out of there and as she did, the others walked away as she came face to face with Sam as he smiled at her.

"Make my wish come true

Baby, all I want for Christmas... is... you... (You, baby)."

He then took her hand and spun her around starting to dance with her as she continued to sing with the others as backup vocals.

"You... (All I want for Christmas is you, baby)
Ohh, ohh... (All I want for Christmas is you, baby)
Ooh, ooh... (All I want for Christmas is you, baby)
(All I want for Christmas is you)
All I want for Christmas is you."

Then he stopped spinning her as he held her in his arms as she finished out, the song Mercedes had then held mistletoe above Finn and Rachel as the two kissed, everyone else cheered for them except for Caroline and Sam who were still looking at each other "I think this Christmas is gonna be a very special one." she told him, smiling as Sam smiled back at her.

The two day's later, Caroline was wearing a slutty Santa Clause outfit, as she walked into the choir room with everyone else, they all found their spots although as they did, Sam found himself staring at Caroline "hey, everybody, listen up. My boy Rory Flanigan here wants to say a few." Finn told them all, as he walked to his post "thanks Finn. So, guys, my mother was gonna come visit for the holiday, but plane tickets are expensive, so it's my first Christmas without any family. I'd like to cheer myself up by dedicating this song to them, and to the king." Rory told them "Jesus?" Kurt asked as Caroline furrowed her brows "I think he mean's Elvis Presley." she informed him, as the band began playing blue Christmas as Rory began singing.

"I'll have a Blue Christmas without you

I'll be so blue just thinking about you

You'll be doin' all right, with your Christmas of white