044. IT'S ALL OVER

Chapter forty four
"It's all over."

They were all at booty boot camp, as they did some spins, where even Tina had joined them as they all turned and noticed Mercedes arriving "you're late." Mr Schuester told her "I know. I over slept." Mercedes told them "it's four thirty in the afternoon." Quinn told her "my alarm clock went off thirty minutes late this morning. Kind of shifted my whole schedule. Anyway, what's Santana doing here?" Mercedes asked as Santana sighed "I've re sworn my allegiance to the glee club..without telling Coach Sue." she told them "which is still bad." Caroline told her as Finn patted her on the shoulder, knowing it wasn't worth it.

"Mercedes, I'll catch you up." Mike told her as the two walked away from the others as the two began to do the spins, Mike did two while Mercedes stopped at one and stumbled over to the garbage can as Mr Schuester ran over to her "Mercedes, you okay?" he asked her "my stomach hurts. I think I'm gonna be sick." Mercedes told him "why are you babying her? I mean, she can't do three steps without puking because she ate a Quiznos before she showed up in this joint." Santana shared "but if we're gonna beat vocal adrenaline this time, we can't stop even if we feel sick." Caroline told them "oh, shut up! You're the one who threw up in glee club last year." Mercedes told her.

"That's because she was basically poisoned by Santana!" Finn voiced, defending his sister "Mr Schue, you have us scheduled to the second right now. With school, glee club and booty camp, when am I supposed to eat?" Mercedes asked "when the rest of us do." Santana told her "oh, like you eat!" Mercedes voiced "it's not about eating. It's about attitude. Sectionals are coming up and if we don't give it our all.." Mr Schuester told them "I am doing my best." Mercedes told him "no, you're not. It's not about doing your best anymore. It's about doing better." Mr Schuester told them as Caroline nodded.

Next time at boot camp, they all were stretching as Mr Schuester, Caroline and Mike were in front of them all "okay, so, before we dive into today's booty camp, I just want to say how impressed Mike, Caroline and I have been with everyone's progress. Uh, Britney, why are you here?" Mr Schuester asked her "cause I intend on, you know, dancing my way into the voters hearts." Britney shared "okay." Mr Schuester said as he moved on "all right, everyone up." he told them as they stood up "now your homework assignment was the widow maker, perhaps the hardest show choir dance move ever. Now, when you get it right, one of us is gonna tap you out. Then you can have a seat. A five, six, seven, eight!" Mr Schuester said.

As the piano started playing, they all went down and out with their legs and then back up, doing pretty good "Britney's doing it right, go to her." Mr Schuester told Mike as Mike walked over to her, Caroline went to Puck as Mr Schuester went to Santana  and then Mike went to Kurt where there was only Finn and Mercedes left as Caroline stood in front of Finn "come on, Finn, you didn't make me stay up all night with you and Kurt to not be able to do this." she told him "no, he can't." Puck told him "oh, yeah?" Finn asked him "yeah, come on, Mercedes." Mike told her as Finn then did it, Caroline patted him on the back "come on, Mercedes. Down, open up." Mike told Mercedes.

But she was just bringing one knee down "my ankle hurts." Mercedes told them "push through it." Mr Schuester told her "I don't feel good." Mercedes told him "you're fine." Mr Schuester told her "no, I'm not!" Mercedes yelled as the piano stopped "look, Mercedes. I want you to be the best you can be, okay? Did you even practice this?" Mr Schuester asked her "stop picking on me. You're always singling me out, making me look bad." Mercedes told him "that's crazy." Mr Schuester told her "no, youre crazy for not letting me shine. Where's Rachel, huh? I don't see her being a part of the team or better yet, Caroline over here! Who you're letting yell in all are faces." Mercedes mentioned "Rachel and Caroline practice every.." Finn went to tell her.